Fallout Discussion: “76”

Just copy the link directly, no hyperlinking, and it should work. For future reference...

Didnt even see you posted it :/

Yea it has to be a direct URL that isnt formatted.

Anyways Ive watched this trailer like 30 times already and im going to singing this song all day at work. UGH.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/k3IlHBBGCIw

...some guys have all the luck

Bethesda is having a 20% off "Great War Sale" with new Fallout items everyday this week... can't post the image but they teased a themed Xbox One controller for tomorrow... I'm gonna be a poor Wastelander by the end of the year I think...

Bit more info for those interested...

http://www.windowscentral.com/limited-edition-fallout-4-xbox-one-controller-go-sale-tuesday-oct-20

Im grabbing that artbook for sure (even more so if that 20% works). Hope it doesnt sell out.

Is there a code for the 20% off?

I do love the amount of awesome merch Bethesda are pushing. I just worry they're gonna turn Fallout into the Kiss of the gaming world. I bet by Xmas they're selling Fallout mulled wine...

Is there a code for the 20% off?

I do love the amount of awesome merch Bethesda are pushing. I just worry they're gonna turn Fallout into the Kiss of the gaming world. I bet by Xmas they're selling Fallout mulled wine...

It's automatically applied and on some items. Like their $20 shirts are now $16, but the game preorder is still $60.

And I'd be down for a Fallout Coffin! Get it? Down. As in the ground. Hahahahahaha... I'll let myself out.