RSD LEFTOVERS AT 1-2-3-4 GO!

No problem. Not really talking to anyone in particular...just the deluge of phoners and emailers out there eager for up to the second updates.

When the whirlwind of orders has passed, I'd really appreciate some time and understanding in taking care of my order. Despite following instructions, I've made no progress and haven't gotten a constructive response, which is a bit frustrating.

When the whirlwind of orders has passed, I'd really appreciate some time and understanding in taking care of my order. Despite following instructions, I've made no progress and haven't gotten a constructive response, which is a bit frustrating.

Did you read his posts? Have some patience.

Everything will be in the mail by monday/tuesday next week

You haven't gotten a constructive response because 1234 has stated throughout this thread they don't have time to coddle right now. You paid w PayPal ... if you're as salty as your tone seems start a resolution case man.

Ditto.

My favorite part is he posts it on a PUBLIC forum and tries to say its a private conversation.

The gentleman shas stated they got 100s of sales in a 6 hour time frame. Apparently, he feels his questions/order are high priority over everyone else.

If I owned the shop, I would probably just cancel his order. The harassment isnt worth the sale

Ditto.

My favorite part is he posts it on a PUBLIC forum and tries to say its a private conversation.

The gentleman shas stated they got 100s of sales in a 6 hour time frame. Apparently, he feels his questions/order are high priority over everyone else.

If I owned the shop, I would probably just cancel his order. The harassment isnt worth the sale

I love your username

My favorite part is that you show up around here once a year for record store day and think your opinion matters. What is your problem with me pointing out to people who run a business that they overlooked emails when they are clearly checking this thread more than their email?

You have no idea what you are talking about obviously.

I show up on here for RSD? Yeah sure. Ive stated several times im in here for news on preorders and the classifieds.

Not to listen to some punk kid whine in public about not getting an email response in a timely manner.

Did you send him a PM before posting in this thread, and making a piss poor attempt at trying to make the Store owner look bad in public?

Edited by vinyl addict

You have no idea what you are talking about obviously.

I show up on here for RSD? Yeah sure. Ive stated several times im in here for news on preorders and the classifieds.

Not to listen to some punk kid whine in public about not getting an email response in a timely manner.

Did you send him a PM before posting in this thread, and making a piss poor attempt at trying to make the Store owner look bad?

Easy sailor. We're done here. I shouldn't have engaged this and should have just left it at the one post. My apologies to the store.

anyone still waiting on tracking? I ordered on the 19th and still haven't received mine. totally understand the waiting, but I thought I had read the plan was to have everything out by today. did I remember that wrong?

They said by either the end of today or tomorrow. I doubt they've even started doing any work today, since it's only 8:30 where they're at.

Careful with criticism around here. Hasn't gone well this far.

Ah, I'm too jaded to give a crap these days. I got a record that had two card board pieces (assuming it was one big piece ripped in half) and just the record. There was so much shifting from the packaging it literally felt like wiggling a box of spaghetti noodles. The corner was so badly bent. I'm not saying that's everyone's experience either, because obviously there is no one else complaining. Plus, their prices are spot on. So no need to deter yourself from making a purchase, just might want to get in touch with someone if you're worried about the pack job.