Air - The Virgin Suicides 15th Anniversary !

I really can't tell - but since there is a bonus 7" and live vinyl album included, this could be gone in hours...IMO

The Warner boxet of Daft Punk's Alive, released in December, was also detailed as 'limited'. Its still available, now at a reduced price.

The limited boxet of Virgin Suicides, also a Warner release, is currently available for a similar price to the Daft Punk box set, so my hunch is that it'll be as 'limited' as that and there'll likely be enough of these to meet demand for a while. 

Amazon France works out to about US$80 shipped. I bet that'll be cheaper than the US price.

with 5 vinyl orders from Amazon France, I've see them all priced comparably once they reached distributors in the US. however, only 1 of my 5 Amazon France orders arrived to US without cover bends or seam splits. a box set should be packed better though.

This is excellent news! Was going to buy an original copy of Virgin Suicides on Discogs after loving the 7" single that was released for Record Store Day. Definitely would have got the box set, but the live disc (the selling point) had to be a picture disc! Also, would the DVD even play on US players? Ordered from Amazon France just in case I change my mind. 

Nice to see all their older releases back in print, too. Hope they make it to the US so I don't have to order all of these from France.