PO: The Appleseed Cast - Mare Vitalis

• 3 weeks later...

Be sure to post a pic of this beauty! Shipping costs made me pass unfortunately, but this showed up a couple days ago:

It looks and sounds spectacular. Was really bumped about missing the recent repress, but damn does this make up for it.

Just curious: I can't imagine this being much cheaper than buying the repress from the US, or am I wrong?

Got my 180g Black today... And the damn mailman ignored my sign that clearly stated put thin packages in door please! It rained ALL day...record got soaked! Everything!! Even the plastic sleeve took a hit where the sleeve got all misshapen due to the water and high heat (humid as fuck out!) - defiantly taking a huge loss on this one... At least the vinyl should be ok once I give it a good cleaning... Sorry for rant

180g black. I loved how they packaged it, silly trinkets in the shipping box. Some minor corner dings. Vinyl is nice and heavy. Some initial dust present. Did a light cleaning. I'm getting general surface noise. Very dynamic music, great tones, I think it is extremely well balanced. Overall, loving it. Interested in other opinions.

I just looked over my 180g black vinyl as I haven't played them yet....Sadly there are 6 spots on almost every side of fairly deep scratches (like busy scribbles) the size of a dime. 4 of them I can feel the indent where as the few others I can't. There is also a heavy scratch for about half of the last song on side C, this one is deep....I am afraid to play it...Ive had stuff like this before and it plays fine but these just seem too overwhelming to not somehow impact the records...

Anyway sorry for the rant, but just think I got some real bad luck with this one...its clearly a sloppy pressing plant issue! Ive seen this little scribbles on several of my records the past 5-7 years...

Got my club and retail yesterday, purdy. Hope to play it this weekend.

What was the pressing info on this again?
The graveface sale page doesn't seem to load anymore. Thanks!

Save this bookmark:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mVgCk8NRvAm_Za-D67tsRNZwkXq3aIW3D5GjMB5NU7A/edit?hl=en&pli=1#gid=0