PO: PEARL JAM LAS VEGAS 11/30/1993 VAULT SHOW #5

Playing this now. I love this series. The packaging is great. In my experience, the records have been flawless. I really wish they did a couple of these a year rather than just one. There are so many shows they could highlight.

They seem to have a really difficult time just getting out what the small amount of stuff that they do release. I really don't understand why they don't do more. Hopefully a lullaby record to go with that ridiculous kid's clothing line.

They seem to have a really difficult time just getting out what the small amount of stuff that they do release. I really don't understand why they don't do more. Hopefully a lullaby record to go with that ridiculous kid's clothing line.

There is a Rockabye baby record that came out a few years ago. As a new dad I kind of like all the kids clothes. I always enjoy reading the "it's the 10th" thread over on their boards, never seen so many people pissed they have nothing to spend money on.

I'm happy with quality over quantity when it comes to the Vault series. I know there are people who are upset with the releases missing songs and banter (including the two live releases from the album box sets), but the rest of the performances make up for it.

However, one thing I'd love to see are Vaults #1 and #2 released on vinyl. At this point, I've got to imagine this is like printing money for them.

I'm happy with quality over quantity when it comes to the Vault series. I know there are people who are upset with the releases missing songs and banter (including the two live releases from the album box sets), but the rest of the performances make up for it.

However, one thing I'd love to see are Vaults #1 and #2 released on vinyl. At this point, I've got to imagine this is like printing money for them.

I agree with all of this.

Why is it ridiculous that they make clothes for kids? A lot of artists do.

Yeah, I know that. I really think that their last batches of merch, including ugly, floppy hats, and garbage bag Seahawks backpacks have been ridiculous. Just an opinion and I'm sure many people are thrilled that they can dress their baby in PJ stuff while storing their diapers in a PJ bag. I mostly want more music and wish that they would put their small cache of manufacturing energy towards reissuing some of the vinyl titles that command large amounts of money on the Bay. A lot of artists reissue their in demand record titles.

I get that people want those reissues. But other merch doesn't stop them from doing vinyl (so you really can't blame shirts and bags or whatever). I'm sure the band is heavily involved in musical matters(particularly Jeff and Ed) and they haven't really put forth the time. But they really haven't had the time until this year. I bet we see the next box next year.

I know there was plenty of time to have snagged but damnit, still kicking myself for having missed out. Keep putting it off until poof! Gone.

Keep an eye on the official board. There was a similarly long pre-order window for Vault #4, and I feel like a good number of people ordered multiples to try and flip later; however, there are so many of them out there that people are selling them for not-so-marked-up prices now (like $60-$80). Hopefully the same thing happens with this one!

Got mine yesterday, never got an e-mail that mine shipped. Listening to it and it's fantastic just like all the others in the Vault series. Side note: is there a version of Tremor Christ that exists where Ed gets all the words right?

And please, for the love of God, give us a No Code era show next. I feel like the early stuff is covered, from 2000 on is obviously very well documented, please get us something official from this wonderful and very limited era of live material. 

To be fair, they live versions of Tremor Christ released in the vaults were done before they recorded the Vitalogy version, so it was a work in progress at that point.

But yeah, a 95/96 show would be the greatest for Vault 6.

Fair enough, but the one and only time I heard Tremor Christ live in 2009, Ed also flubbed the lyrics. Solution: they should play this song live more often. 

Give me that No Code box and live Vault release. Do it. 

• 2 weeks later...