Saw Marilyn Manson last night..

My first time seeing him, I know I'm probably 15 years late, but oh well. Little venue only held 1500, great set. Sounded good and they played Cake and Sodomy for the first time in 14+ years so that was kinda cool.

More Mic changes than I've ever seen.

Amber is the color of your energy.

My first time seeing him, I know I'm probably 15 years late, but oh well. Little venue only held 1500, great set. Sounded good and they played Cake and Sodomy for the first time in 14+ years so that was kinda cool.

More Mic changes than I've ever seen.

The only reason I'd go to a Manson show is to hear Cake and Sodomy.

I saw them in Feburary, but they didn't play anything off Portrait of an American Family, unfortunately. They sounded fantastic though.

Looks like their sets lately have been very similar.http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/marilyn-manson/2015/limelight-eventplex-peoria-il-23c800df.html

That's the setlist from last night.

I saw them in Feburary, but they didn't play anything off Portrait of an American Family, unfortunately. They sounded fantastic though.

I saw him Friday, he played Lunchbox. Venue was also under 1500. The sound was shit though. Not him, but the venue. Sounded like garbage, at least I was drunk with my arms wrapped around my beautiful womans. 

PS. I don't know if some of you are making fun of him for seeing/liking Marilyn Manson, so if you are shut yer yaps. Everyone here listens to crappy music. We love what we love. 

Looks like their sets lately have been very similar.http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/marilyn-manson/2015/limelight-eventplex-peoria-il-23c800df.html

That's the setlist from last night.

Yeah, I had looked up what they'd been playing before I went and it was pretty consistent. http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/marilyn-manson/2015/enmore-theatre-sydney-australia-73cbbaad.html

I saw him Friday, he played Lunchbox. Venue was also under 1500. The sound was shit though. Not him, but the venue. Sounded like garbage, at least I was drunk with my arms wrapped around my beautiful womans. 

PS. I don't know if some of you are making fun of him for seeing/liking Marilyn Manson, so if you are shut yer yaps. Everyone here listens to crappy music. We love what we love. 

The first time I saw them in 2007 it was at a venue for 5000 and the sound wasn't great.

More just questioning a 1,500 person venue as being "small."

I'm not sure people are making fun of him for liking marylin Manson. I think it's more the making of an unnecessary thread. He could have posted this in the concert thread. Where people were already talking about seeing him live recently.

In July MM and the pumpkins are coming to phoenix. I'm pretty excited for that show. I saw MM once for his greatest hits tour. Cool show but I was dating a psycho chick at the time and she was being weird during the whole show. She started hyperventilating when he came out and shit. She got fat after we broke up. Started dating some dude with a rad scar on his head from some brain surgery or something. But then they broke up too. My dad actually went to the show and he too was dating a psycho chick. She had two daughters. On of which is pregnant with her 2nd kid. So that is crazy. Crazy people just keep copulating and reproducing. Consuming more resources as if it is in limitless supply. I mean how can this earth sustain so many people. And for how long? It's like that movie interstellar. We're going to be stuck eating corn watching MM do his thing. Everyone being emaciated from the lack of nutrients. Probably start stunting our growth. The short people will all look up to Peter Dinklage and scream save us. And he will look down and whisper "no". Yea definitely looking forward to that MM show though.

On a bord dedicated to third wave emo and pop "punk", I find it silly that the majority here could knock someone's taste.

The short people will all look up to Peter Dinklage and scream save us. And he will look down and whisper "no"

The concert venues are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the dance floor finally scabs over, all the vermin will drown.

Sorry I missed the one post on the 32 page topic.

But, I kinda thought a 1500 person venue in the middle of Illinois would be beneath an act like Marilyn Manson, but I'm sure his appearance fee for a Monday night is the same anywhere

It's 2015, a 1500 person in the middle of Illinois seems about right for Marilyn Manson.