PO: NOW! - Caspian - Dust and Disquiet (9/25/15)

If any of you guys have an extra copy of The Four Trees on vinyl that you could part with, i need that.

Also, my order for Caspian albums would be like this:

YATC -> Waking Season/The Four Trees -> Tertia -> Hymn

The Four Trees/Waking Season is just depending on mood and which I've been listening to most often.

Is it true that they totally retired Quovis -> Further Up -> Further In??!?! I would empty my bank account to see that, and LOFT!!!!!

Also, this new material is likely to be killer. I can't wait.

HEY FOLKS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE KIND WORDS!

So, thanks to you trusty VCers I hadn't otherwise realised our websites currency converter had stopped working. It's fixed now, and through some proxy site testing mimicking a US and then Germany connection, it seems to be working again. Currencies should be local, but final checkout will remain in $AUD. Which for a lot of you, means big currency savings. For me, it means pressing records is even more expensive. Swings and roundabouts.

Here's the mockup of our half & half variant, as noted limited to /300. 

PRE-ORDER: http://hobbledehoyrecords.com/store/brand/caspian/

Thanks for your ongoing support and suggestions!

lp-mockup-1200x.jpg

HEY FOLKS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE KIND WORDS!

So, thanks to you trusty VCers I hadn't otherwise realised our websites currency converter had stopped working. It's fixed now, and through some proxy site testing mimicking a US and then Germany connection, it seems to be working again. Currencies should be local, but final checkout will remain in $AUD. Which for a lot of you, means big currency savings. For me, it means pressing records is even more expensive. Swings and roundabouts.

Here's the mockup of our half & half variant, as noted limited to /300. 

PRE-ORDER: http://hobbledehoyrecords.com/store/brand/caspian/

Thanks for your ongoing support and suggestions!

lp-mockup-1200x.jpg

Glad we could help. We all love you, and love Caspian, so it's a win, win! I'm always glad to give you my money.

Your variant is by far my favorite as of yet, and I'm glad I could help spread the word via twitter and what not.

Plus you guys have the best pricing. Can't wait to spin it in a few months. <3

That half and half is definitely my favorite right now.  And since it doesn't sound like a group buy is going down, I'll be buying my own copy asap!

EDIT:  ORDERED!  Also, I wish there were more of those Hobbledehoy Records shirts with the logo and company name on it.  I wanted to get one, but no way I can squeeze into a small haha.

That half and half is definitely my favorite right now.  And since it doesn't sound like a group buy is going down, I'll be buying my own copy asap!

EDIT:  ORDERED!  Also, I wish there were more of those Hobbledehoy Records shirts with the logo and company name on it.  I wanted to get one, but no way I can squeeze into a small haha.

Ahh I meant to ask you if you wanted to go in on a purchase together last night. I'm often in the Akron/Cleveland area on the weekends and could've worked out a meet up/dropoff. Oh well, I might just wait and see what the indie store and tour variants are. 

I was at that show at The Local 506! How was Junius? I missed them due to the snow storm in Charlotte. 

Junius were awesome even though Joe was having some voice issues/laryngitis and he was in  a really bad mood about it. Sounded fine to us. Mike is their PR man and what a super guy, in emailing and in person. Gave us a J/R Split Poster which I need to have framed.  Justin was playing drums vs. Dana. 

If any of you guys have an extra copy of The Four Trees on vinyl that you could part with, i need that.

Also, my order for Caspian albums would be like this:

YATC -> Waking Season/The Four Trees -> Tertia -> Hymn

The Four Trees/Waking Season is just depending on mood and which I've been listening to most often.

Is it true that they totally retired Quovis -> Further Up -> Further In??!?! I would empty my bank account to see that, and LOFT!!!!!

Also, this new material is likely to be killer. I can't wait.

They usually don't play it anymore, but I see they did play it for the 10 year anniversary show, on the DVD - how could they not?

Ahh I meant to ask you if you wanted to go in on a purchase together last night. I'm often in the Akron/Cleveland area on the weekends and could've worked out a meet up/dropoff. Oh well, I might just wait and see what the indie store and tour variants are. 

Damn, sorry man.  Yeah I thought there was a mass group buy going to happen, but no one seemed to be responding to me on that so I just pulled the trigger myself.  I just did the slow sea mail so it came to a little over $40 shipped for me.  Since I ordered the 180g black also, that will be my playing copy while I wait for the half & half to show up.

I'll be keeping an eye on what the tour/indie store variants look like as well, and even though I am not a Caspian variant collector, I feel like I'll be wanting multiple copies of this one.  Especially if those variants end up being really awesome.

Thank you :)

I assume you mean the BLACK text logo shirts? They are still plenty of white ones if you want to amend the order. Otherwise we just printed up a ton of black circle logo shirts, no company though. Keep it subtle!

http://hobbledehoyrecords.com/store/hobbledehoy-circle-logo-black-t-shirt/

tshirt-hobbledehoy-circlelogo-tee.jpg

Thank you :)

I assume you mean the BLACK text logo shirts? They are still plenty of white ones if you want to amend the order. Otherwise we just printed up a ton of black circle logo shirts, no company though. Keep it subtle!

http://hobbledehoyrecords.com/store/hobbledehoy-circle-logo-black-t-shirt/

tshirt-hobbledehoy-circlelogo-tee.jpg

Yeah I saw the white shirts. I just liked the black better, so I'll pass for now. Thanks though!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...