I'm Just A Newb and have already met a Vinyl Critic!

Should shop where speakers are labelled as such.

If you had seen this black box of confusion you would get my...confusion.

...Yeah.

Anyhoo, the cat pictures have made my day and eased my sorrows. I am giving you the kirby dance to show my love!

(>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')>

one time i was in goodwill with two friends and this guy came up to us and in a thick Jamaican accent started talking. during our conversation some of his quotes were "do you guys like vinuyl?" "im looking for the nice jamaican vinyuls." "i have a very nice vinyul player." "have any of you bought from ernie b reggae?"  "what is discaug?" "simon and garfunkul are great, you cant have one without the other."

Certainly not really.

This board also functions like a more traditional message board compared to things like Reddit or Facebook. I remember being on various message boards circa 1999-2000, and honestly, they were not all that different in basic appearance and function compared to this. Other forums/boards seem to be closer to free-for-alls as far as ideas and comments.  In many ways, I'm sure there are many people who have never used any sort of message board of this sort before.

This board also functions like a more traditional message board compared to things like Reddit or Facebook. I remember being on various message boards circa 1999-2000, and honestly, they were not all that different in basic appearance and function compared to this. Other forums/boards seem to be closer to free-for-alls as far as ideas and comments. In many ways, I'm sure there are many people who have never used any sort of message board of this sort before.

yiu0n7B.jpg