PO NOW: Defeater - Abandoned (Out in August 28th)

• 2 weeks later...

anyone went to the record release show?

I can't be 100% sure of it, but bad quality instagram posts indicate that they are 4 piece now. any1 can confirm or deny this? defeater with 1 guitar must be stupid...

Looks like the original Facebook post was deleted, but I found the AP post linking to it.

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=3734825

Glad I saw them a couple weeks before Jay left.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Seeing them tonight for the first time. On a tiny-ass stage apparently. Should be interesting.

I've only ever seen them at a tiny venue, barely a stage, and they killed it both times. Try not to stand around if you can help it. Derek notices and gets a little bummed when people aren't into it.

I've only ever seen them at a tiny venue, barely a stage, and they killed it both times. Try not to stand around if you can help it. Derek notices and gets a little bummed when people aren't into it.

I wasn't up for getting crazy, but a good chunk of the crowd was. Lot of moshing & crowd surfing. Seemed like Derek was digging the vibes. They sounded awesome, despite it only being about a 40 min set.

Also, was able to grab a clear/red tour copy of Abandoned which was cool, along with a clear Still & True 7" & transparent blue live at BBC 7".

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...