Moving Mountains Pneuma Repress

Topshelf always delivers. They missed on this one (referring only to the screen print), but I'm not upset because they always put out quality, cost conscious releases, and have great service. Maybe something went wrong with their original plans. And remember, $1 of the extra cost went to charity. Also, I know the record wil sound great.

Topshelf always delivers. They missed on this one, but I'm not upset because they always put out quality, cost conscious releases, and have great service. Maybe something went wrong with their original plans. And remember, $1 of the extra cost went to charity. Also, I know the record wil sound great.

Listening to it now and it does sound great. Better than the count your lucky stars press in my opinion. :) Topshelf nailed it with the gatefold art and the new center fold labels too.

Topshelf always delivers. They missed on this one (referring only to the screen print), but I'm not upset because they always put out quality, cost conscious releases, and have great service. Maybe something went wrong with their original plans. And remember, $1 of the extra cost went to charity. Also, I know the record wil sound great.

Yeah, I feel that way, I just would have ordered one of the splatters if I knew what this would actually be. Can't ever be mad at topshelf though, they deserve at least one forgiveness for a miss.

Lol, this is so lame. So you only ordered the record for the screenprint? Sounds dumb.

I already have the OG press on blue and yes, ordered the white one to have an alternative cover version (as it was advertised), not just a simple cardstock with a logo. Of course I can live with it but at least a mockup would have been very helpful to choose an other variant.

As some of you can figure, the screen print didn't come out as we originally planned. I don't believe we had ever said it was a cover or an alt version of the cover, but can totally understand how it could have seemed that way. We hit a lot of stupid delays and issues with a few different print shops to eventually get what we ended up with and it ended up taking longer than expected at that. I don't blame those of you for being bummed, I'm bummed a bit myself since it's not how we envisioned this. We also totally dropped the ball on not giving anyone who ordered it a heads up about the change of plans for the print. It wasn't intended, because we try to do that where possible.

If anyone feels like we've duped them into buying this version of the record, i'm happy to give you a refund on the screen print. If you feel that this version of the record is totally sub par now and you cannot live your life with it, we'll work with you to swap for a different variant where we can if you send this back to us with the print. Just email orders at topshelfrecords dot com.

appreciate the response. label is still backed hard.

out of curiosity, with the changes to the screenprint, why did that change the plan to number these?

we had a part of the print that also included a __ / __ so with removing the flap, edits to the overall print and the fact that these are only available with the white /200 variant we opted not to fully hand number them