Moving Mountains Pneuma Repress

I wonder if the sleeve itself is going to be screen printed or if they are going to make a slip-cover design to go over the standard jacket.  If it were like a slip cover print with an emphasis on white, it might look pretty cool with the white vinyl.  Either way, I'm ordering it.  I'm thrilled to finally own this along with Boy's Life and Cosmic Drama.  You killed it today Topshelf!

Yeah, that doesn't sound logical. Just checked again and they have seemed to fixed it to 2xLP.

Mornings are weird.

No worries.  Glad they kept everything on double LP.  I guess they could've potentially condensed it to a single LP with a remaster, but I would've been weary.

+1 for the Cosmic Drama love up there, too.  Don't forget the VC coupon "vc" – it saved me $8 or so.

yeah the 2xlp mention was missing from two variants because #morningssuck. For those curious, the screen print will be black on white with a small flap that folds over and is hand numbers /200. The emphasis on white hopefully makes a little more sense. Thanks for the support everyone!

yeah the 2xlp mention was missing from two variants because #morningssuck. For those curious, the screen print will be black on white with a small flap that folds over and is hand numbers /200. The emphasis on white hopefully makes a little more sense. Thanks for the support everyone!

I knew there'd be some white on there. Sounds awesome! Cannot wait to see this. Will always support my bbs.

Also glad to be donating to the charity. It sounds like a great cause.

Sweet! Thanks for the info. So the white edition will also have the expanded edition artwork jacket in addition to the screen print?

Jumped on this as soon as I saw the email... then I got to the product page and felt entirely overwhelmed.

Ended up passing on the 7" because I'm usually not a fan of remixes (though the Lights & Shapes remix is 10/10) and I figure since it's /1000 I can pick it up later if I end up enjoying the tracks.

The LP variants were so overwhelming though. Normally white is totally off my radar, but who can pass up a screen printed cover for an album with such seminal aesthetics? Disappointed to hear it's not literally a screen print version of the original artwork (blue, green, black, white, that would be amazing), but super stoked to see how it turns out. If it does in fact make the white vinyl worth it, I'll probably keep that variant, but I grabbed the coke splatter as my main variant. Considered getting the clear splatter since it was /300 and sounds awesome too, but I have a soft spot for cokebottle and am getting a little weary of clear records.

Hope I made the right call on all this.