Official hot sauce thread

That's just the NOLA in ya. Aardvark is way better ;)

I can't get it where I'm at sadly, but Yellowbird makes some great hot sauce.

Secret Aardvark is the kitties titty's and my favorite. All the others mentioned are good too!

A Mexican place here makes their own habanero sauce and it burned my guts out the other day.

Cholula all day every day. Sriracha is aight but its become such a buzz word in food its turned me off to it, but still good in moderation. Also, just cuz this thread is here and no one cares in my RL, the hot sauce at Taco Bell is for babies. They have the Diablo sauce now and its like...tomato paste and paprika or something.

Very over-hyped to be honest, but I still think it's good.

It's gone the way of bacon for me. Everybody was putting it on everything and it just. doesn't. need to be there.

It's good, and I definitely keep a bottle in my fridge, but it's not the end all, be all of hot sauces like people make it out to be.

My kind of thread!

Sriracha is always my usual go-to, but lately it's Valentina. It's so damn good.

Been thinking about ordering some Secret Aardvark, but one bottle alone is $12ppd, which seems like way too much. I can buy six of them for around $40ppd, so that sounds a lot more doable, but I see that there's two other hot sauce flavors and ughhh.

Haven't tried Cholula, I don't think. Need to put that on my list.

One thing I forgot to mention is that there's another Sriracha-style hot sauce, but it has seeds and is more like a salsa. It's in a little clear jar with a green cap and should be in the same area as the Sriracha. That stuff is good too and and lot different than Sriracha, but still pretty good.

Sambal Oelek