Deafheaven - New Bermuda

Judging from what Anti- and Epitaph have done in the past the EU pressing will be a different one than the US pressing. In the past the EU pressing was on 180gr while the US wasn't.

Ok, thank you!

So you heard the new album. Do you think the style is similar to Sunbather? Maybe that's a stupid question, because there are hints in the interviews of the band that they wanted to experiment with other sounds. I am just a little bit curious :P

What I am most interested at is if the new album has the kind of beautiful composed parts like Sunbather, those kind of powerful and 'emotional' pieces like the end of the song Dreamhouse or The Pecan Tree. I am not talking about the soft intro of the teaser of the new album. I mean the all out powerful and emotional compositions of the band.

Or is it more like a (typical) metal album, with only heavy songs and some soft intros like the teaser?

I like Deafheaven because of the emotional parts of the album Sunbather and the single From the Kettle onto the Coil, especially because it contrasts the heavier parts beautifully. If the album has that kind of contrast, than I will buy the limited vinyl. If not, that's a deal breaker and I will juist wait for the singles on YouTube and then decide to not buy the album or sit and complain that I did not buy the limited vinyl ;)

The shipping costs from the US to my place is over 30 dollars, so I am trying to find out if it is worth to buy an American edition! :)