Deafheaven - New Bermuda

I guess it's this, since it is not mentioned for the other variants

– Comes with a thick gatefold jacket with sculptural embossing. Spot gloss varnish and a spine wrap with foil stamping

I'd say you're right, but as far as I remember the same description was given for ALL of the US variants, too. So there wouldn't really be a point in manufacturing a different, standard sleeve just for two lousy EU variants.

$33.50 from the US store, $35 from the EU store so no real difference. Just cannot decide on which color...

It is less expensive to buy it from the EU store if you are in California. Ordered the white/pink. Can't wait to hear this beast.

Thanks. It's always great to read through a thread and make an informed decision. Went with what sounds like white pink swirl.

good point, I just checked and all of the US variants are also declared as "deluxe 2xLP". so I really don't see why EU pink and EU green should not be the same.

i get your reasoning. would be nice to know for sure. the EU variants definitely look cooler, but i'd be bummed if they didn't come gatefold and foil stamped like the others.

i get your reasoning. would be nice to know for sure. the EU variants definitely look cooler, but i'd be bummed if they didn't come gatefold and foil stamped like the others.

I'd be super bummed, too. Regardless, as I really don't see it coming, I ordered a copy on pink. They also have pretty cool other records in stock, I was able to snag a /200 variant (Black w/ white splatter) of Dads' I'll Be The Tornado LP for very cheap along with it. Hope this turns out well for all of us non-black-vinyl buyers!  :D

I would assume the 'deluxe' thing about it is that it's 180g while the others are not.

Epitaph threw deluxe was thrown around pretty liberally on that Despaparecidos release.  It seems like everything is 'deluxe', which I think translates to we'll charge $5 more for by tacking that word on.

I went for the white and trans. green, should go ok with the artwork.