PO Now: Sigur Ros "Takk" Repress

Are there any lesser-variants than the 2LP + 10" package that has been floating around? Amoeba posted a PRE for $30.

Edit: Same catalog number as BM lists, so I'm going for it.

That's a pretty stellar price, considering what the original sold for at MSRP. I'd jump on it, too, if I hadn't already ordered from BM.

Are there any lesser-variants than the 2LP + 10" package that has been floating around?  Amoeba posted a PRE for $30.

Edit: Same catalog number as BM lists, so I'm going for it.  

BM / Discogs list this as 8530021 and the Amoeba listing doesn't show the last number '1' (853200). I wonder if it's a misprint, or if the missing '1' signifies this as a 2LP without the 10"?  Also, the tracklisting order is different than Discogs...  Great deal, regardless!

BM / Discogs list this as 8530021 and the Amoeba listing doesn't show the last number '1' (853200). I wonder if it's a misprint, or if the missing '1' signifies this as a 2LP without the 10"? Also, the tracklisting order is different than Discogs... Great deal, regardless!

Good catch, my bad. Well, the UPC has an extra 1, but catalog number (following "Krunk") matches BM.

Oh wow, that Amoeba listing is a steal.  Considering the stock number matches up with BM, I'm assuming it's the same thing but I could be mistaken.  I haven't seen a standard 2xLP without the 10" advertised anywhere else and I'm sure they're only releasing one version of this.  Either way, order is placed and I can't wait to get this!

The listing on Amoeba that I'm looking at has it listed as a 3LP. I'm on mobile and can't post a link. I don't see anywhere where on Amoeba where it states this is a 2LP. This price is a steal!

They added the 3LP in the note section and broke up the track listings within the past hour or so. This is a steal!