I can't read it either but we can use a translation tool.

Rough translation with some fixes:

"Arrange Album "Haruka Naruto Kino Kanata F" will be released as an limited analog record in commemoration of the 20 anniversary of the writer-composer Yasunori Mitsuda "Yasunori Mitsuda × Square Enix × Chrono series."

Yasunori Mitsuda own songs newly recorded arrangement from the music of "Chrono Cross".

Music to be recorded and selected from Yasunori Mitsuda himself.

The revived Chrono sound beyond the time of '20."

I was more concerned with the checkout process which was still nearly impossible. Solving the Japanese address issue is easy with a package forwarding service, that's the easy part.

I can't read it either but we can use a translation tool.

Rough translation with some fixes:

"Arrange Album "Haruka Naruto Kino Kanata F" will be released as an limited analog record in commemoration of the 20 anniversary of the writer-composer Yasunori Mitsuda "Yasunori Mitsuda × Square Enix × Chrono series."

Yasunori Mitsuda own songs newly recorded arrangement from the music of "Chrono Cross".

Music to be recorded and selected from Yasunori Mitsuda himself.

The revived Chrono sound beyond the time of '20."

I was more concerned with the checkout process which was still nearly impossible. Solving the Japanese address issue is easy with a package forwarding service, that's the easy part.

I'm sure this will cause some laughter/witty comments as it's a picture disc, but is anyone planning on picking up the Final Fantasy 8 OST that Square Enix EU have up? £45, which is a lot, but I know there are some FF fans here and maybe some who prefer 8 over the others. Personally I love the music from FF8.

For the record (pun intended) I picked up the FF7 picture disc a while back because (obviously) the music is amazing, and I have to say I was impressed with the sound quality. No surface noise or any of that usual crap you get with a shitty picture disc. Thinking FF8 will be the same so I might take the plunge....

I'm sure this will cause some laughter/witty comments as it's a picture disc, but is anyone planning on picking up the Final Fantasy 8 OST that Square Enix EU have up? £45, which is a lot, but I know there are some FF fans here and maybe some who prefer 8 over the others. Personally I love the music from FF8.

For the record (pun intended) I picked up the FF7 picture disc a while back because (obviously) the music is amazing, and I have to say I was impressed with the sound quality. No surface noise or any of that usual crap you get with a shitty picture disc. Thinking FF8 will be the same so I might take the plunge....

If I could figure out how to get it without spending $100 I would love to have it. It's my favorite of the series.

If I could figure out how to get it without spending $100 I would love to have it. It's my favorite of the series.

$100 does suck a bit! Only thing I can say is to keep an eye on it. The first pressing of FF7 was only 1200 whereas this is 2000. The second pressing for FF7 wasn't numbered but I remember seeing it on the SE site a month or two ago on sale for about £35/$54. So maybe if this doesn't sell too fast you'll see it cheaper later on...?

Anyone heard any news on that Final Symphony pressing that was supposed to be happening??

Check it nerdz!!! (Sorry for the poor image quality...) Some better ones in my collection (signature). Came with a plastic/dustcover sleeve jacket thingy, has a sticker (on the sleeve) with the logo/composer/artwork by in the top left corner. The back tracklisting and more info is gold and embossed(ish). Would've been waaaaaaay nicer if it was a gatefold, but it's still decent. The original art is cool as well but I almost wish they used some licensed images. Spinning right now and my inner child is having a blast!

24lofgn.jpg

I would gladly throw my money towards Square Enix for the FF7 and 8 picture discs if they were available in the US. Does anyone know the best way to import these?

Has anyone received the Banjo Kazooie OST from Iam8bit? I just got mine today and the freaking jacket is bent and has ringwear already, and I just opened it today.

It sounds great by the way, but I'm a little salty because it cost me $46 and I figured for that price they would put it in a bomb-proof box.

I got my Perfect Dark and it came through FedEx, so that may be a reason for the issues of how the record looks. (The shipping cost too). 

Has anyone received the Banjo Kazooie OST from Iam8bit? I just got mine today and the freaking jacket is bent and has ringwear already, and I just opened it today.

It sounds great by the way, but I'm a little salty because it cost me $46 and I figured for that price they would put it in a bomb-proof box.

I got mine a few weeks ago and it's just fine. Came to my doorstep via FedEx.

page cannot be found, but honestly i wanna play through it first, barely got started last night, i'll be diving in tonight

It was a "limited time only" thing, so that's probably why. It was very similar to 4's sound. Really miss O'Donnell's work...