True Life: I'm Addicted To Vinyl....

Gonzo303

I must say, i've been a collector of vinyl for awhile but today was an expensive and amazing day for me.....

I purchased the following 3 HUGE viny ISOs today which included...

1 x Glassjaw - Coloring Book (Random Color Combinations Vinyl)

1 x Deftones White Pony 2xLP Red Promo edition

1 x Trophy Scars Alphabet Alphabets Test Edition (I have a white edition but its broke :( )

I am a happy man now.

EDIT: Sorry I am new here and if this is the wrong place or not allowed please delete. I'm just ear to ear smiles!

Thanks dude! I was just excited, didn't mean to ruffle feathers on the board!

don't sweat it, feathers are very easily ruffled here, in the next two weeks some new user will make a first post and get the exact same response. these were actually less snide than usual. 

everybody here has had the same excitement over a limited purchase or the euphoria of finally forking over the coin for a big one, it's always good to see, grats dude. 

nice.. first to admit I have a problem as well.

I actually try and avoid "discovering" new bands/artists.  I am compulsive and end up lusting for their discography.  Glad I havent been bite by the variant completist bug (yet).

Nice work on that Deftones!  I'm sure the other bands are great too.

I must say, i've been a collector of vinyl for awhile but today was an expensive and amazing day for me.....

I purchased the following 3 HUGE viny ISOs today which included...

1 x Glassjaw - Coloring Book (Random Color Combinations Vinyl)

1 x Deftones White Pony 2xLP Red Promo edition

1 x Trophy Scars Alphabet Alphabets Test Edition (I have a white edition but its broke :( )

I am a happy man now.

EDIT: Sorry I am new here and if this is the wrong place or not allowed please delete. I'm just ear to ear smiles!

Try this thread:

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/105479-whats-your-white-whale-record/page-58

Thanks! They're no longer a white whale as I secured them but I presume ill find another white whale and will be posting there.

Either way I'm happy and was excited it was all in a single day that I scored my top ISOs. :)