FALLOUT 3 VINYL BOX SET AND PICTURE DISC LP

Because Fallout fans everywhere demanded it, SPACELAB9 has answered the call with two distinct vinyl record volumes for the discriminating Wastelander, both coming November 13th. 

Fuckers dropped it early.

I was going to ez-pass on this because of the BTTF box set, but I missed out on that so grabbed this.

Moaning about a SL9 release and then buying it anyway. I'm definitely part of the problem.

EDIT: $120 shipped to the UK, if anyone was wondering.

Ugh..just pulled the trigger...

Free shipping made it easier!

Was this supposed to be up today or next week? Either way I finally will own it. Hope they package it properly!

Yeah after the mondo drop I was not expecting that, I was under the assumption that it would go up nov. 13 but i guess thats gonna be the ship date. 

Well there goes $85 I wasn't planning on spending today...

Shout out and thanks to Spacelab9 for an awesome release! Here's to hoping New Vegas (and maybe 4) receive a treatment as well!

Congrats on an awesome release that you haven't seen or listened to yet? Kind of jumping the gun there, pal.

Congrats on an awesome release that you haven't seen or listened to yet? Kind of jumping the gun there, pal.

Well, they do have some new pics that don't look like mockups, and I like it. And I'm guessing you mean how it'll sound when spun... true, but Spacelab9 seem to put out decent releases so I'm not to worried.