VC! A Fellow VCer Needs Our Help!

jhulud

A few of the more seasoned vets 'round here know Cesar (cesar11). We all know that he's a good person, an awesome friend, and personally, he's the best friend I have yet to meet.

This past weekend, his mother passed away from cancer. She fought it bravely until the very end. Words can't even begin to describe the heartache I feel for Cesar and his family right now.

Due to circumstances beyond any control, he is now resorting to selling off his entire record collection to help cover funeral costs. He has posted this in the Sales board:

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/117432-fs-whole-tradelist/

Personally, I'd rather see my friends, VCers, and anyone who appreciates music and life as much as Cesar does, donate or kick a few dollars to help him out instead of buying off his collection. It'd be more meaningful than taking away a chunk of life which music can be and is.

I want to spread the word (I got Cesar's OK) and I don't see why the VC community can't pull together and help a brother out.

If you want to donate direct, Cesar's PayPal is: [email protected]

Here's a T-Swizzle gif now just for Cesar!

9F517094-AF08-41BB-B324-F4BEE834C33C.gif

My heartfelt condolences go out to you Cesar. I lost my mom as well to cancer last year. I know you probably have more than enough friends and fellow VCers to talk to but if you ever need or want another person to talk to, I'm here and don't hesitate to PM me.

I'm so sorry, Cesar :(

Thank you, Juan. I had the same thought when I saw his post earlier and wanted to help, but definitely didn't want to take any of his records. Thanks for setting this up.

And to echo Brock above, I lost my mom to cancer a few years ago and am also here if you ever want to talk, C <3

This is awful and I'm so sorry, so very sorry, Cesar. I would absolutely love to donate something or even buy something; however, I am extremely broke due to the holidays and only one income coming in at the moment. I know it won't help much, and I assure you that it isn't a plea for self promotion, but if anyone purchases my record via Bandcamp, Iwill donate all of the earnings to Cesar and his family. So if anyone was considering buying it in the past, it will go to a good cause. Again, not in the interest of self promotion, I just wish more than anything that I could help more.

My heart and thoughts go out to you and your family, Cesar.

Its cool to see a community helping/wanting to help someone that a lot of people don't even know/never met. I am glad I could help a little. we all could use some help sometimes.

so much this. there are some really, really good people on here. it warms my heart so much.