MEGA MAN: BEST OF MEGA MAN 1-10 “MEGA PACK” EDITION!

Which makes no sense. If the 3 pack is just each variant at a discounted price and all 3 variants are still available, why is the bundle sold out? Is there a difference between the bundle and each variant? It doesn't look like there is. The info for the bundle is the same as the single....

Which makes no sense. If the 3 pack is just each variant at a discounted price and all 3 variants are still available, why is the bundle sold out? Is there a difference between the bundle and each variant? It doesn't look like there is. The info for the bundle is the same as the single....

Not defending spacelab in any way, but a lot of places do certain limited amounts of stuff as bundles for a lower price. Then when the bundles are gone continue selling them at regular price individually. Usually it's for "early birds" to feel special and get people to buy a bunch of stuff quickly to get a better price.

Scored the Triple pack. So stoked to get this finally, all 3 variants look great (Metal Man looking the best, from the mock up pics) 

And they only offered /100 of the triple pack

Same here. Also, someone asked them, on FB I believe, about a future "Skull Man" variant, and they said that and more will be on the way at some point.

Well I couldn't wait until pay day so I threw these 3 on a credit card last week. To my surprise, with no shipping email, they showed up in my mail today.

These are now my 3 favorite looking records in my collection. I know most of you frowned upon this, buy I'm framing these bad boys. These things just look SO bad ass, being an 80's kid, I have to put them on display.

Nice work SL9!

Well I couldn't wait until pay day so I threw these 3 on a credit card last week. To my surprise, with no shipping email, they showed up in my mail today.

These are now my 3 favorite looking records in my collection. I know most of you frowned upon this, buy I'm framing these bad boys. These things just look SO bad ass, being an 80's kid, I have to put them on display.

Nice work SL9!

You are the perfect demographic for Spacelab and Enjoy the Ride.