VC Round-Up // EU Group Buy [3 - Meniscus?]

Update.

// II | Multiple Variants (A/B Teal, C/D White / A/B Pink, C/D Rose / A/B White w. Red, C/D Red w. White) (8 copies of splatter.)

1. Charlie - splatter

2. chkadea - splatter

3. JRHews - splatter

4. Butcha - splatter

5. shamrocks - splatter

6. Rez - splatter

7. Omik - pink / rose

// III | Clear (8 copies)

1. Matt

2. Rez

// IV | Green (4-5 copies) / Black

1. Matt

2. Butcha

3. shamrocks

4. Rez

5. maycausedeath *

He has black if you want it.

Yeah? Okay word, lemme see how my financials pan out in the next week or two... trying to sell off some things to help offset some purchases haha. Lots of concerts and trips coming up, and other records I've bought, and yeah. There's too much stuff!

I think I'm going to want that green and white variant of II also. that thing looks sweet.

But i'll confirm in the next week or two.

Yeah? Okay word, lemme see how my financials pan out in the next week or two... trying to sell off some things to help offset some purchases haha. Lots of concerts and trips coming up, and other records I've bought, and yeah. There's too much stuff!

I think I'm going to want that green and white variant of II also. that thing looks sweet.

But i'll confirm in the next week or two.

I'll add you to the list, and if anything happens we can always take you off. No big deal.

[[CURRENT AS 4:33PM EST]]

// II | Multiple Variants (A/B Teal, C/D White / A/B Pink, C/D Rose / A/B White w. Red, C/D Red w. White) (8 copies of splatter.)

1. Charlie - splatter
2. chkadea - splatter
3. JRHews - splatter
4. Butcha - splatter
5. shamrocks - splatter
6. Rez - splatter
7. Omik - pink / rose
8. Gumbo - teal / white

// III | Clear (8 copies)
1. Matt
2. Rez

3. shamrocks

// IV | Green / Black
1. Matt - Green
2. Butcha - Green
3. shamrocks - Green
4. Rez - Green
5. maycausedeath - Green
6. Gumbo - Black

woah really? He actually was doing that? What a faggy twat.

Also, Matt... if there is a 6th green to be had, I would like that instead of black. But, if that's all that they can do... then fine.

Yup. He is flipping a decent chunk of records right now. One of which is from the first group buy.

I'm trying to get us the most greens we can, bud. Four for sure. Five is a maybe. I'll try for a sixth but that'll be a stretch.

No worries man, if you can, awesome. If not, totally fine.

I wish there was a way to report or take down flippers. There has to be some way of combating the practice.

It's one thing to buy a cool record, like ITTCT, for $25 and then sell it for $40 because you really don't want to let it go, but you need the space/money, and that's the price where you're personally finally okay with justifying letting it go, but it's quite another thing to buy a record for $25 with the sole intention of listing it for $70 simply to make a profit.

No worries man, if you can, awesome. If not, totally fine.

I wish there was a way to report or take down flippers. There has to be some way of combating the practice.

It's one thing to buy a cool record, like ITTCT, for $25 and then sell it for $40 because you really don't want to let it go, but you need the space/money, and that's the price where you're personally finally okay with justifying letting it go, but it's quite another thing to buy a record for $25 with the sole intention of listing it for $70 simply to make a profit.

Curious to see your process draft of combating flipping :D

Maybe he/she doesn't want to let it go, but needs space/money, and the price he/she was finally OK with letting it go is $70? Who knows...

Nevertheless, curious to see a reaction by HOLA³ ...and what record did you grab in a group-buy that's worth flipping? :D :D

Curious to see your process draft of combating flipping :D

Maybe he/she doesn't want to let it go, but needs space/money, and the price he/she was finally OK with letting it go is $70? Who knows...

Nevertheless, curious to see a reaction by HOLA³ ...and what record did you grab in a group-buy that's worth flipping? :D :D

I totally understand selling above cost, but I think the difference between selling above cost and being a shitty flipper is your original intention. If you did it with the intention of making $$$ you're still being shitty, especially if you bumped someone else off the group buy list, but otherwise if you just sell something you have because you need money I don't think it's inherently evil as long as your price isn't too nuts. If I need cash and am selling something I got a deal on I mark it up a bit but don't ask the normal going rate since I didn't pay it either. But let's not have this devolve back into a flippers debate.

If Halo was selling this for what he paid for it, fine, that's all well and good, but he isn't. He is trying to make a profit of it. Whether he like sit or not, doesn't matter. Another factor is the fact that he is doing this with a multitude of other records, as well as attitude around the boards. He buys records to flip them. Just look at his discogs selling history. Look at the Captain and Manchester boards. Dude is a teenage asshole who flips records for profit. That's all there is to it.

I don't want to spend any time or space here talking about it. Pretty much everyone knows his shit, I just wanted to bring it to everyone's attention, and move forward. That's all.

If anyone else is interested in adding their name to the group buy, the Google doc is above.

Gumbo, I'll ask Alberto if I can squeeze one last green IV out of him, and let you know. If not we got you covered for black, man.

Flipping is one thing. Taking advantage of someone else's time, kindness, and voluntary effort in order to flip is fucking low.

yep. that Kokomo order was a pain in the ass in regards to it being rather large, from the EU and converting currency, finding the exact amount for orders etc. I feel like I got a nice kick to the berries.

yep. that Kokomo order was a pain in the ass in regards to it being rather large, from the EU and converting currency, finding the exact amount for orders etc. I feel like I got a nice kick to the berries.

Buying a record on your own, and then flipping it is lame, but having someone organize a group buy from another country, and getting it discounted because of said group buy, them doing all the work, and then turning around and selling it for a profit is a new time low.

The extra copy I have of Kokomo I'm selling for less than I got it for in the group buy, and it's still in the mailer. (In case anyone missed the group buy and ended up wanting it.)

<3