PO Soon: TWIABP - Long Live Happy Birthday

dvv

Sometimes color combos just don't work out as planned. Whatre you gonna do, wait another 9 months and hope for a different outcome?

Actual fuckup that was mildly annoying: This record plays at 45rpm but the label says 33

Totally. It puts us in a weird spot. And we usually don't know how they turned out until we have hundreds of them shipped to us so it'd be one helluva expensive and time-consuming fix. It happens sometimes and generally we're team "if it doesn't effect the audio, then accept that it didn't turn out perfect and move on".

Thanks for the heads up on the labels — bummed none of us caught that :/ I'll fix it for any future re-presses though.

Totally. It puts us in a weird spot. And we usually don't know how they turned out until we have hundreds of them shipped to us so it'd be one helluva expensive and time-consuming fix. It happens sometimes and generally we're team "if it doesn't effect the audio, then accept that it didn't turn out perfect and move on".

Thanks for the heads up on the labels — bummed none of us caught that :/ I'll fix it for any future re-presses though.

let's see pics of dem splatters ;) (I just got a shipping notification)

• 3 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, andy. said:

Any one have the email that was sent out most recently about the delays? I deleted mine and forgot to check when they said the tapes would be shipping.

Directly from the email:

The World Is A Beautiful Place "Long Live Happy Birthday" EP Update

GetPersonaPhoto?email=info%40topshelfrec
Topshelf Records
app-icon-16.png
boomerang_16_blue.png

Reply|
3/24/2016

Hey there, 

You're getting this email because you ordered a copy of The World Is A Beautiful Place & I am No Longer Afraid to Die "Long Live Happy Birthday" EP from our US or UK webstore. We wanted to let you know that there has been a slight delay on getting the records from the pressing plant and they won't start shipping out from the US store until next week. They'll start shipping out from the UK store the following week. 

Also two other things to give you a heads up on incase it reflects what you ordered. The Splatter variant has been delayed an extra week so those orders will start shipping from our US store the week of April 4th and the UK store the following week. We are also expecting to have the Cassettes delivered by 4/8. 

Thanks so much and if you have any questions please let us know!

-Kevin & Seth
info@topshelfrecords.com
http://topshelfrecords.com
@topshelfrecords
413-250-9906

Topshelf Records
1202 Kettner Blvd
Unit 609
San Diego, CA 92101
USA

So sometime this side of December is my best guess...