PO Now: Heiress - Made Wrong LP

jhulud

• 2 weeks later...

http://mylenesheath.com/products/tns-3-slash-3-slash-16

"Also, as you all know, we're currently taking pre-orders for the new album from Heiress. Made Wrong can be pre-ordered HERE. Well the band hooked us up with a first pressing prize pack to hold a contest for, this package includes rare first pressing editions of every single one of their releases! So it includes:

HEIRESS%20CONTEST%20PIC2.png

- s/t 7" [white vinyl /300]
- split 7" w/Narrows [pink vinyl /115]
- Naysayer 7" [clear vinyl /330]
- Early Frost LP [green vinyl /440]
- Of Great Sorrow LP [gold/grey swirl /300]
- Made Wrong LP [clear w/red, yellow & orange splatter /100]

We're gonna do this raffle style. So if you have already pre-ordered a copy (or three) of Made Wrong, then you'll be automatically entered into the raffle. Other than that, everyone who places an order within the next 24 hours will be entered. So there ya have it kimosabe!"

http://mylenesheath.com/products/tns-3-slash-3-slash-16

"Also, as you all know, we're currently taking pre-orders for the new album from Heiress. Made Wrong can be pre-ordered HERE. Well the band hooked us up with a first pressing prize pack to hold a contest for, this package includes rare first pressing editions of every single one of their releases! So it includes:

HEIRESS%20CONTEST%20PIC2.png

- s/t 7" [white vinyl /300]

- split 7" w/Narrows [pink vinyl /115]

- Naysayer 7" [clear vinyl /330]

- Early Frost LP [green vinyl /440]

- Of Great Sorrow LP [gold/grey swirl /300]

- Made Wrong LP [clear w/red, yellow & orange splatter /100]

We're gonna do this raffle style. So if you have already pre-ordered a copy (or three) of Made Wrong, then you'll be automatically entered into the raffle. Other than that, everyone who places an order within the next 24 hours will be entered. So there ya have it kimosabe!"

Well, that's fuckin' cool of them!

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping because my copy came in today! And looks even better than the mockups did.
CdiDixgXIAInD5w.jpg

This picture doesn't do the gatefold any justice either; it's a nice UV spot gloss print over all the red inked areas, and all text both inside and outside the fold. The Mylene Sheath rarely fucks around on packaging though, so no surprise.

I also got a nice handwritten thank you note with my order, that was a nice touch.

Bumping because my copy came in today! And looks even better than the mockups did.

CdiDixgXIAInD5w.jpg

This picture doesn't do the gatefold any justice either; it's a nice UV spot gloss print over all the red inked areas, and all text both inside and outside the fold. The Mylene Sheath rarely fucks around on packaging though, so no surprise.

I also got a nice handwritten thank you note with my order, that was a nice touch.

Looks nice! Can't wait to get mine!

Got my order in today. All in tip-top shape and also got a note as well. But they sent me the variant I did not order.

Ordered the Clear Vinyl w/Red, Yellow, and Orange Splatter but got the Grey/Red Swirl w/Black Splatter. Still looks hella nice!!!

I got the same color mix-up! We are twins! Not bummed though because it looks stellar.

Got my order in today. All in tip-top shape and also got a note as well. But they sent me the variant I did not order. 

Ordered the Clear Vinyl w/Red, Yellow, and Orange Splatter but got the Grey/Red Swirl w/Black Splatter. Still looks hella nice!!!

I got the same color mix-up! We are twins! Not bummed though because it looks stellar.

I don't think either of you particularly give a shit about having the "most limited" pressing, but I'm pretty sure the red/black/grey is the most rare, too.

• 2 weeks later...