The Hotelier - Goodness

dvv

3 hours ago, Balto said:

finally I can cash in on this baby

hope this is a joke but probably not. its a shame...I was lucky enough to grab a midnight/smitten for someone on the board, and now wanting a copy for myself its sold out and people like you trying to "cash in" on it. If you wanted to do the right thing and sell it for cost, id love to take it off your hands.

45 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

hope this is a joke but probably not. its a shame...I was lucky enough to grab a midnight/smitten for someone on the board, and now wanting a copy for myself its sold out and people like you trying to "cash in" on it. If you wanted to do the right thing and sell it for cost, id love to take it off your hands.

spoiler alert: he doesn't. im not sure if the guy is just trolling or is a legit douche.

27 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

OHHHHH, is it seriously? makes 100% now.

25 minutes ago, ksuwdboots said:

I don't think so. Halo 2 was never that obvious/blatant about being a flipper, i.e. he would never actually talk about flipping on the boards.

Idk, it seems like him. He wouldn't blatantly talk about flipping, but he used the same username for Discogs and the board, and that was pretty damn blatant. 

I think it's a great album. My first listen didn't hook me in, but by my third I was so into it. Definitely a very cohesive album, moreso than Home. And I think the drumming on the album really takes it to the next level - it's not so showy but really makes the album for me.

1 hour ago, Sidney Crosley said:

I think it's a great album. My first listen didn't hook me in, but by my third I was so into it. Definitely a very cohesive album, moreso than Home. And I think the drumming on the album really takes it to the next level - it's not so showy but really makes the album for me.

On most of the tracks I do usually find myself focusing on the drums over anything else, really solid work.

7 hours ago, Shlebs said:

The album is really growing on me. Better than Home? I think so at this point.

Been listening to this album for a couple months now and at this point I definitely think it's better than Home.

However, Life in Drag is still their best song by far.

Edited by Bladewillisisdead