In Honor of Food

http://www.foodnetwork.com/grilling/grilling-central-on-the-road/america-s-10-best-french-fries.html

We have a HopCat in my city now, food network wasn't wrong when they said the crack fries are dope.

I'll have to try that Hyde Park grill soon and see if those fries live up to the hype

Those crack fries look like they would be perfect with a bunch of cheese  :wub: 

Trying "legit" ramen for the first time tonight!

There's supposed to be a really good place here called Ramen Tatsuya, and there is always a line for it.

Just woke up after a 12 hour post-work nap, now sitting on VC with a plate full of steak (Worcestershire sauce and black pepper obviously) listening to Troye Sivan. Life is gewd.

Also my mother and I went out to lunch for my birthday yesterday to this local spot called Osaka, it's my absolute favorite.

vvJTTVo.jpg

No reason for matts nice looking piece of meat to be down voted. People are savages. How was that bad boy on the inside? Looks about medium there

Medium Rare on the inside. Get the iron really hot and char it, then throw it in the broiler to finish super quick. Only goes in there for a few minutes. Coated in sea salt and fresh pepper. Butter and blood. Good every time.

25381132436_e700dc3c1d_z_d.jpg

Ramen for lunch yesterday. This ramen has Benton farms pork belly in it as well as local collard greens....it was phenomenal.

New coffee shop in town owned and operated by some friends of mine with a killer breakfast and lunch. It's a bicycle themed shop with a decent vinyl library and turntable set up for in store play. Place is a delight.

25381132436_e700dc3c1d_z_d.jpg

Ramen for lunch yesterday. This ramen has Benton farms pork belly in it as well as local collard greens....it was phenomenal.

New coffee shop in town owned and operated by some friends of mine with a killer breakfast and lunch. It's a bicycle themed shop with a decent vinyl library and turntable set up for in store play. Place is a delight.

Sounds like an amazing place