Gira of Swans accused of sexual assault

Oh, I agree. I just felt it was relevant. I find myself really wanting to blindly deny that it could be true because of how much I love Angels of Light but fuck...gotta wipe that stupid mentality from my mind.

Sounds that whoever she worked with raped her at some point of time...she seems like mentally ill attention whore!

dunno if youre trolling...

its a real tricky situation and its important to stfu about this kind of things. Until we know more we cant take sides, discredit or accuse someone based on your preference of someone or irrational sjw attitude

Sounds that whoever she worked with raped her at some point of time...she seems like mentally ill attention whore!

Are you joking?

yeah still have no clue who that is

Reading is serious business :P

I am not going to take sides or accuse anyone of doing anything without any sort of tangible information except for social media posts, but joking about harassment and promoting a show just hours after the accusations seems like a weird thing to do in this situation.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153936659422389&set=p.10153936659422389&type=3

I am not going to take sides or accuse anyone of doing anything without any sort of tangible information except for social media posts, but joking about harassment and promoting a show just hours after the accusations seems like a weird thing to do in this situation.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153936659422389&set=p.10153936659422389&type=3

I'm trying not to let my bias cloud my stance until some facts are solidified and presented... however: I have no idea who Larkin is, but based off that post and everything that's transpired, I think I really rather dislike her.

Gira's response to Grimm's accusations:

Eight years ago, while I was still married to my first wife, Larkin Grimm and I headed towards a consensual romantic moment that fortunately was not consummated. As she wrote in her recent social media postings about that night, I said to her, "this doesn't feel right," and abruptly but completely our only intimate encounter ended. It was an awkward mistake.

Larkin may regret, as I certainly do, that the ill-advised tryst went even that far, but now, as then, I hold her in high esteem for her music and her courage as an artist.

I long ago apologized to my wife and family and told them the truth about this incident. My hope is that Larkin finds peace with the demons that have been darkening her soul since long before she and I ever met.