*** PLEASE READ: About the new VC*****

@Kanellos I am aware of the detail. The feedback is actually a third party extension and on the new version It didn't have a Add Feedback button on the users profiles. I had to tweak it to add that button, but I couldn't make it add the username to the form, because of the way the forum software works with those username fields.

Maybe there is a way to do it but I wasn't able to spend too much time on that.

18 minutes ago, thefavoriteplay said:

@HectorSRCVINYL Can you explain what is going on with the Status Updates on the home page to the right? Is it pulling in random spam Twitter updates? 

People can connect their twitter to VC. As a new feature their tweets become status updates. I personally do not like that but its not really my decision. I will see if I can change that tomorrow.

6 hours ago, HectorSRCVINYL said:

People can connect their twitter to VC. As a new feature their tweets become status updates. I personally do not like that but its not really my decision. I will see if I can change that tomorrow.

I'm ok with that as long as we don't have to do that, haha. To this day I have no any idea what Twitter is exactly, but I also don't care.

17 minutes ago, Eliminator Jr. said:

@HectorSRCVINYL Huh, my activity stream 'content I posted in' is empty again. It has been fine 20 minutes ago. Anything going on right now that could've caused this?

10 minutes ago, HectorSRCVINYL said:

@Eliminator Jr. I had 'Developer mode' enabled to fix some minor bugs..  try again!

I've got the same problem

6 minutes ago, Gumbo72203 said:

What the fuck did you assholes do now?!?!  All my posted-in content is fucking gone!!!!  Ugh this is so gay, stop fucking with shit man.  Now I have to go find these damn threads AGAIN.  I just got done with a fucking 11-hour fucking shift, I don't want to do any more god damn work.  

1431900505974.jpg

8 minutes ago, Gumbo72203 said:

Mock whatever you want dude, I just wanted to come home from a long fucking day and talk about music.  And now I can't.  Because the threads are gone.  They don't even come up in the search function.  

So....  whatever.  Fuck you.  I'm just frustrated.  Why are my threads gone?  

We are running an investigation with the support team of the forum software about other issues . They decided to re index all the post data (I did not approve that.). It takes some time to finish because its a LOT. It should be fine by tomorrow morning.

• HectorSRCVINYL changed the title to *** PLEASE READ: About the new VC*****

So will all the old content come back up in there?  Because it shows literally nothing from before 8:00 tonight when I logged on after getting home from work.  I was able to find my post-rock thread thank god, but nothing else.  

It's just extremely aggravating to come home and have shit changed AGAIN.  

2 minutes ago, Gumbo72203 said:

So will all the old content come back up in there?  Because it shows literally nothing from before 8:00 tonight when I logged on after getting home from work.  I was able to find my post-rock thread thank god, but nothing else.  

It's just extremely aggravating to come home and have shit changed AGAIN.  

Yes It will. and I did not mean to mock you. It's just that we are having a polite discussion on this thread and you come in cussing everyone. I took it as a joke but I could have reacted in a negative way. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't talk like that to people in person.

Eh, to my friends I would.  Haha

But i needed to get my frustration out.  I just want to come home and talk about music.  It's what I look forward to at the end of the day.  It's my religion, my release.  And then to come back from a grueling 11-hour shift on my feet all day, to have it all gone....  after you guys changed the whole format only weeks ago, yeah I was pissed.  Eat a dick, guy!  haha

1 hour ago, Gumbo72203 said:

What the fuck did you assholes do now?!?!  All my posted-in content is fucking gone!!!!  Ugh this is so gay, stop fucking with shit man.  Now I have to go find these damn threads AGAIN.  I just got done with a fucking 11-hour fucking shift, I don't want to do any more god damn work.  

Seriously man, you need to realize that there are actually people working on This forum that are not out to ruin you day, but your unwarranted bitching could very well ruin theirs.  

It's one thing if you have constructive criticism that you you present in a polite way, but from the very beginning of this forum update you have been negative in a very abusive and confrontational way.  

If  you are having problems decompressing and talking about music after your 11-hour shift, maybe throw on a record and chill before you vomit negativity onto people whose goal it is to actually make positive changes.  Hector has been doing nothing but trying to help, and frankly if you approached me the way you have here, I wouldn't want to help you, I'd tell you to fuck off.

47 minutes ago, Mars said:

Seriously man, you need to realize that there are actually people working on This forum that are not out to ruin you day, but your unwarranted bitching could very well ruin theirs.  

It's one thing if you have constructive criticism that you you present in a polite way, but from the very beginning of this forum update you have been negative in a very abusive and confrontational way.  

If  you are having problems decompressing and talking about music after your 11-hour shift, maybe throw on a record and chill before you vomit negativity onto people whose goal it is to actually make positive changes.  Hector has been doing nothing but trying to help, and frankly if you approached me the way you have here, I wouldn't want to help you, I'd tell you to fuck off.

Thanks, I'm not even at work right now and I still answer people's questions!