Not sure what people are complaining about. The red splatter vinyl looks fantastic... Maybe not like the mock-up, but very cool regardless. 

The white splatter could've been done better (probably should've made it blue splatter so the records match the artwork) but still, these are #firstworldproblems.

More importantly, the vinyl is MILES better than the CD. We're talking audiophile 90s vinyl (which rarely happens), right up there with the 45 RPM reissue of August & Everything After. Goes to show what an AAA transfer plus Chris Bellman will do for your record. Wish more bands would care this much about sound quality. 

26 minutes ago, filthyrich said:

Not sure what people are complaining about. The red splatter vinyl looks fantastic... Maybe not like the mock-up, but very cool regardless. 

The white splatter could've been done better (probably should've made it blue splatter so the records match the artwork) but still, these are #firstworldproblems.

I would like to see pictures of different peoples' copies of this. Each of my discs has legitimately two faint steaks of "splatter" color, pretty half-assed but I still think it looks fine. On the other (more important) hand - it SOUNDS friggin' great.

2 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

I would like to see pictures of different peoples' copies of this. Each of my discs has legitimately two faint steaks of "splatter" color, pretty half-assed but I still think it looks fine. On the other (more important) hand - it SOUNDS friggin' great.

20160717_112611_zpsuhr8eiia.jpg

16 hours ago, filthyrich said:

More importantly, the vinyl is MILES better than the CD. We're talking audiophile 90s vinyl (which rarely happens), right up there with the 45 RPM reissue of August & Everything After. Goes to show what an AAA transfer plus Chris Bellman will do for your record. Wish more bands would care this much about sound quality. 

Great post sir!!!!

Oops, just realized it was confirmed on the previous page that popmarket was selling the black version. Oh well, I'll leave this here anyway.

From popmarket in case there was any confusion about what they have...

First off, thank you for your order, we truly appreciate your business. When we sold the Dave Matthews Band ‘Crash’ Anniversary Edition LP, we messed up the product description and a lot of you were expecting to receive the 150g Splatter Color version of the record, unfortunately that version was an exclusive and we only have the 180g black version of the record. 

We apologize and know how important these differences are, so for our   mess-up we are going to refund 20% off your order and provide you with a 10% off code for your next order which can be used at checkout for 10% off any item in the store. 

Edited by chiefwahoo

I'm pretty happy with how my splatter turned out even though the mock-up was stunning.

IMG_7486.jpg

What's also funny is that I ordered a red and yellow variant of the new Strumbella's album (not pictured) that Amazon had up for Prime Day, and there isn't one freaking ounce of yellow to be found on it. They have lots of room for improvement.

Edited by SuperBuckeye30

15 hours ago, SuperBuckeye30 said:

I'm pretty happy with how my splatter turned out even though the mock-up was stunning.

IMG_7486.jpg

What's also funny is that I ordered a red and yellow variant of the new Strumbella's album (not pictured) that Amazon had up for Prime Day, and there isn't one freaking ounce of yellow to be found on it. They have lots of room for improvement.

On July 20, 2016 at 10:22 AM, bigdz68 said:

Awesome 1st post!