PO Now: Temple of the Dog - 25th Anniversary Deluxe Reissue

19 minutes ago, fish said:

gotta be a mistake but i'll give it a try and probably get it cancelled.

I pulled 2 tickets to the second seattle show today somehow. now i just have to find a cheap flight out there.

Congrats! I tried to get MSG with no luck but seeing as they have added other 2nd dates and there is nothing happening the following night at MSG we shall see if my luck changes. 

2 hours ago, fish said:

gotta be a mistake but i gave it a try and probably get it cancelled. (it has since been changed to $33.97)

I pulled 2 tickets to the second seattle show today somehow. now i just have to find a cheap flight out there.

If you can't make that Seattle show please hook me up :) I missed out on both days. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Best Buy has an "exclusive" version of the CD with the vinyl version as a bonus. No idea if you have to send away for the vinyl or if you get the vinyl with the purchase, assuming you can get this in-stores to begin with. Also, don't know if it's a single or double LP. Even if it's a single LP, sound quality aside, that's not a bad price.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/temple-of-the-dog-only--best-buy-cd-lp-lp-vinyl/5580463.p?skuId=5580463

5 minutes ago, glass realms said:

Best Buy has an "exclusive" version of the CD with the vinyl version as a bonus. No idea if you have to send away for the vinyl or if you get the vinyl with the purchase, assuming you can get this in-stores to begin with. Also, don't know if it's a single or double LP. Even if it's a single LP, sound quality aside, that's not a bad price.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/temple-of-the-dog-only--best-buy-cd-lp-lp-vinyl/5580463.p?skuId=5580463

That's not bad for a single LP. 

23 hours ago, glass realms said:

Nice heads up! Had some reward points so I ordered. SHould have it on release day. Will update info then but I have yet to see a single LP version of this album so I see it as a promotion for us to get a 2-LP remaster cheap!

Picked up a copy of the Best Buy exclusive. It's just the 1-CD version with a code that you use to mail order the record. It says that it takes 4-6 weeks for the record to be sent. Given that the release date for the vinyl got pushed back to November, this makes sense.

Edited by glass realms

28 minutes ago, glass realms said:

Picked up a copy of the Best Buy exclusive. It's just the 1-CD version with a code that you use to mail order the record. It says that it takes 4-6 weeks for the record to be sent. Given that the release date for the vinyl got pushed back to November, this makes sense.

It still says 1 lp, so I guess it will be a surprise.

On October 2, 2016 at 9:20 AM, kannibal said:

Right, but the chance that Best Buy had an exclusive, top secret cut of this made just to give away free, is zero as far as I'm concerned. I think it's far more likely that the fulfillment company's info is wrong. 

I couldn't have been more wrong. I just got this in. It's a single disc, new pressing, wIth 25th anniversary color spine (black background with yellow writing), but no info otherwise. Super bare bones, no insert, no credits on jacket, plain paper sleeve,  deadwax just has GOLDEN and a number string, and that's it. 

Crazy. ill be able to listen to it when I get home this evening.