PO: Iron Reagan - Crossover Ministry

First Press

3300 x Black Standard Gram

500 x Milky Clear with Baby Pink, Mint Green, and Orange Krush Splatter Standard Gram *Band Tour Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

500 x Bone White and Blue Merge with Rainbow Splatter Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

200 x Baby Pink Standard Gram *European Retail Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

200 x Highlighter Yellow with Hot Pink, Orange, and Blue Splatter Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive* (Deluxe package with Votive Candle)

100 x Clear (do not request clear)

https://store.relapse.com/item/42540

https://store.relapse.com/item/42544

8 minutes ago, hammertime said:

I went with the /500 variant.  I like having the rarest but I don't need to pay $7 for a candle, or worry about a candle being shipped to me without breaking and/or wrecking the LP, or figuring out what the fuck to do with a candle if it does get to me in one piece.

Exactly. The thing they should have done with the /200 is just include a sticker that you could slap on one of those 2 buck candles. I'm just picturing that candle jacking up the record if it's not packed perfectly. I guess it's not as stupid as a onesie bundle or whatever crap was in that Red Fang bundle way back.

27 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Tried something else and it went through. Did anyone get the bundle with the candle? That would be nice charge to ship a tall glass candle.

Yeah, I did. It was like $11 priority.

I didn't even think about the packaging logistics.

Hopefully Relapse has their shit together when they box this up.

• 2 months later...