Vinyl Reviews Channel

Regarding vinyl's:  it would be great to get some suggestions from you guys of certain vinyl's you would like me to review. I have a few hundred vinyl's myself but have no problem spending money on a couple of new vinyl's if it is going to make a good review

Edited by simonlomas

This thread is sad now. We know you're a "comedian", and this is all a joke. So the fact you keep commenting, it's kind of pathetic.  Thinking you are being funny, and actually being funny are two very different things, You might want to learn the difference.  

32 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

This thread is sad now. We know you're a "comedian", and this is all a joke. So the fact you keep commenting, it's kind of pathetic.  Thinking you are being funny, and actually being funny are two very different things, You might want to learn the difference.  

Right now, I'm kind of just reading this thread and watching his comments.

It's as though he thinks he's Andy Kaufman is going to jump out of the timid spectrum character into this blasting funny character...like the Foreign Man to Elvis.

I'm just going to keep drinking this all in.

49 minutes ago, simonlomas said:

Hey guys just before I go I wanted to say, I've posted this video in a few record collecting forums for feedback and you're really the only community who has been this rude and disrespectful. Thanks very much

Ok, i'm back.

1. It would be one thing if you were actually being informative and posting a real vinyl review to the community but the people here can spot bullshit pretty quickly and will not hesitate to call you out on it. The other forums may not be too quick to google search 'simon lomas' or browse through your YouTube channel uploads.

1 hour ago, simonlomas said:

Regarding vinyl's:  it would be great to get some suggestions from you guys of certain vinyl's you would like me to review. I have a few hundred vinyl's myself but have no problem spending money on a couple of new vinyl's if it is going to make a good review

2. Your trolling is just really bad. Going out of your way to edit the post above to include "vinyl's" four times is just really lame. I promise you aren't the first comedian to come in here and do this. As someone mentioned above, your restaurant skit was actually pretty good, but your online persona and the vinyl review video is really bad, and that's honest feedback I think most would agree with. Keep working your craft, but playing this specific character is just sad.

aac54e7e9cc101ac59d9813f80c648a0b13a3fc4

Edited by Tommy

• jhulud locked this topic