PO: letlive. - Ten Years of Fake History

4 hours ago, dapeebs said:

I just want this band back. Nothing Jason has done since has even come close to capturing the magic he had with letlive. 

If you told me there'd be a band with Letlive/Chariot DNA and the Night Verses dude on drums, and that I would not only not dig it but actively dislike it , I would assume one of us was on bath salts. 

Ok so a few things.

1. I got super excited when I heard about this... but I actually am not a big fan of the demos, after a few listens. Oh well.

2. Fever333 had a good first EP, but is generally not doing it for me, just like has no flow or cohesion in or between the tracks.

(possibly I am too old at this point, and the kids get it?)

3. Even though I miss LL. to death,  if yall are sleeping on PRESSURE CRACKS, you shouldn't be!!! That project is 10x better than fever and very good.

14 minutes ago, V3XED said:

2. Fever333 had a good first EP, but is generally not doing it for me, just like has no flow or cohesion in or between the tracks.

(possibly I am too old at this point, and the kids get it?)

3. Even though I miss LL. to death,  if yall are sleeping on PRESSURE CRACKS, you shouldn't be!!! That project is 10x better than fever and very good.

I agree with this 100%. Don't sleep on Pressure Cracks. They're much, much more similar to ll. than Fever is.

I ordered the demos last week when it dropped. I'm not a big demo fan but Fake History is one of my favorite hardcore albums. Felt like a must buy. The demos are cool enough, in my opinion.

I got to see the Fever 333 first show at Randy's donuts. Happened to be doing an internship in LA that summer. First EP is actually meh to me. It goes hard, but is kinda Meat and Potatoes lyric wise. Album  is slightly better IMO but I know it's not for everyone. More flavor, more identity to them instead of generic heavy music. Their creative work and DIY ethos is also refreshing. Lots of pretty good livestreams, like when the show got cancelled in  Poughkeepsie and they managed to build a "festival" of their own.

As for the Demos itself, not a fan of Tragic Hero's customer service and extremely long pre-orders like on the year+ long Confide pre-orders, so definately waiting till these exist in the wild. Don't need a rare variant.