Jump to content

Deathcrash - Return [Indie Rock / Slowcore] (FFO: Slint, Codeine, Duster...etc)


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

Thanks for creating this thread; been wanting to check them out for about a month now but kept getting sidetracked and spacing on the name.  Expecting great things from the circles I’ve seen this name come up in, and that FFO list above…

I’m not sure if you are familiar with Bluetile Lounge, but this band reminds me a bit more of them than the bands mentioned. I’m liking it more than I thought I would. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Bronchitis said:

I’m not sure if you are familiar with Bluetile Lounge, but this band reminds me a bit more of them than the bands mentioned. I’m liking it more than I thought I would. 

I sure have.  Fun fact if you hadn't heard; they've been in the process of getting Lowercase pressed since April of last year, and are working on new material as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bronchitis said:

YES! Thank you for the good news. Made my night.

Excellent to hear.  I’ll be sure to drop you a line if VC doesn’t have a thread for that, eventually.

6 hours ago, jerseydave77 said:

I went to buy this a couple days ago but couldn't find it in a US distro/store. If anyone has a lead stateside I'd be in. 

If one doesn’t pop up, I’d be down to set up a group buy after I check out the LP.  I started with the EP this afternoon and really enjoyed it.  I’ll try out the debut tomorrow and go from there.  Just food for thought.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 11 months later...

I feel like Jeniferever is definitely more on the post-rock side of things but to be totally honest, I haven’t revisited them in a minute.

I haven’t tried the new Deathcrash single yet, but was just listening to their EP last night.  Their 2022 record was great as well.  I don’t think either had programmed drums, though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Derek™ said:

I feel like Jeniferever is definitely more on the post-rock side of things but to be totally honest, I haven’t revisited them in a minute.

I haven’t tried the new Deathcrash single yet, but was just listening to their EP last night.  Their 2022 record was great as well.  I don’t think either had programmed drums, though.

The new single reminded me of Holy Fawn if HF was a slowcore band. I’m really digging it. I might wait until some US distribution is available. (The band said there would be copies available via Forced Exposure in the US)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, wisdom81 said:

Saw the preorder for the new album. Listened to the song and immediately bought it.

Realized I had put Return on a list somewhere and totally forgot about it. Revisited it, loved it and also ordered it. I just wish I had given it more time before.

Where'd ya get Return from? I thought I'd ordered it when it came out and turns out I straight-up forgot to, now it's sold out everywhere that I can see.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, DecayToDeath said:

Where'd ya get Return from? I thought I'd ordered it when it came out and turns out I straight-up forgot to, now it's sold out everywhere that I can see.

I'm based in the EU so managed to get it from Musicfearsatan (France). I also remember seeing it on a Greek website (dirtynoise.gr) and Amazon.co.uk but quite a bit more expensive.

Otherwise it seems to be sold out everywhere.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×

Please disable AdBlocker

Okay