Interscope Vinyl Collective

jhulud

19 hours ago, ntslash said:

Here's a dumb question - how does one actually sign up for this? I don't see the option to sign up anywhere. I just see the tiers listed..

From the website: 

Starting April 1st, Interscope Vinyl Collective will offer 4 subscription tiers featuring billing monthly, every 3 months, every 6 months, and annually

I believe they start new subs then

Edited by faaip de oiad
Untitled

1 minute ago, tokimedo said:

i know youre upset you cant flip them, but youll be ok. 

Ouch you got me...again I've been on the forum for over a decade and I guess there is still 0% chance I collect records myself...I'm only a little hobgoblin troll that is full of pure evil selling on eBay non-stop.

So if there's a 3000 limit on production, does that mean that only 3000 subscribers will be on this subscription service? Is that right? What about the following months? If they meet the production limit, will there be no more subs admitted for the rest of the IVC year? I'm confused how it's gonna work. I'm only interested in the upcoming Helmet. Afraid if i don't subscribe now I won't be able to get my hands on that Betty 

39 minutes ago, faaip de oiad said:

So if there's a 3000 limit on production, does that mean that only 3000 subscribers will be on this subscription service? Is that right? What about the following months? If they meet the production limit, will there be no more subs admitted for the rest of the IVC year? I'm confused how it's gonna work. I'm only interested in the upcoming Helmet. Afraid if i don't subscribe now I won't be able to get my hands on that Betty 

That's how I understand it, but people will drop off each month. So even if they have 3,000 this month, you will likely still get on for Betty if you subscribe within the first couple days of its announcement.