What video games have you been playing?

inFAMOUS has horrible controls, and you can't switch them to a standard axis. Might have to skip it because I hate inverted shit.

Are you talking about inFamous 1 or 2? Cause with 1, I was able to get standard axis in the options menu. Once you start gameplay, when you press the start button

I'm an idiot, because I overlooked this before. Now going to manage my time between InFamous 1 and Uncharted 1.

I beat Homefront in about 4 hours (playing on easy) CRAP! Speaking of crap, I also rented Brink. This game has fun elements, but is so unfinished it's offensive. This should have been a PSN/XBLA game, not a $60 retail release. The 2 "campaigns" are the SAME and the graphics are practically xbox 1 quality. Shame on you splash damage!

I beat Homefront in about 4 hours (playing on easy) CRAP! Speaking of crap, I also rented Brink. This game has fun elements, but is so unfinished it's offensive. This should have been a PSN/XBLA game, not a $60 retail release. The 2 "campaigns" are the SAME and the graphics are practically xbox 1 quality. Shame on you splash damage!

I traded Brink back in. Fuck that shit until the end of time.

Stoked for Dead island though!

PC guys, should I buy Counter Strike, or CS:Source?

Also anyone with half life 1 (non-source version) should download the "Afraid on Monsters" mod. Pretty cool little horror mod.

Also anyone with half life 1 (non-source version) should download the "Afraid on Monsters" mod. Pretty cool little horror mod.

i have CS Source and it's alright.

i die too much to really enjoy it, unless it's a game with respawns, which is rare.

though if you play with Gmod all the extra CS stuff is fun to mess with.

i still prefer TF2 over it anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

I would say get CSS because i thoroughly enjoy it and i think its the better out of the two. However You will, just like i, die a heck of a lot at the start but after some time it's very enjoyable and you get better or just get TF2 which is free and extremely good.

I just finished Psychonauts which is a beast of a game and i really really recommend everyone to get it.

I've been playing a bit of the Uncharted 3 beta. I'm soooo bad at it, but it's kind of fun. I have not played a 3rd person game in years, so I've been using FPS tactics and failing hard.

I briefly tried out the Catherine demo last night. Holy damn that is a strange and difficult (even on easy!) game. I'll wait to see what the reviews say about the whole game, but the demo is promising for sure, definitely a "will consider when not $60" game.

I'm excited for it. I played the Japanese demo a few times, and while it is difficult, it seems like a game you just need to play for a bit to really get.

I briefly tried out the Catherine demo last night. Holy damn that is a strange and difficult (even on easy!) game. I'll wait to see what the reviews say about the whole game, but the demo is promising for sure, definitely a "will consider when not $60" game.

IGN gave it a 9/10, which is super surprising from them.

I got Alice Madness Returns and Uncharted 2 in the mail today, hopefully I can start Alice later tonight.