What video games have you been playing?

A hack and slash must be played by hacking and slashing. Using a sword in the souls series is one of many different ways to play. Lots of people don't hack OR slash when playing. (Fucking int builds :angry: )

HnS can have guns/projectile/melee weapons.  DMC and Bayonetta are good examples.  It's just different gameplay where you can shoot really fast to shred up enemies with bullets, and switch between ranged and melee on the fly.

All I've been messing with lately is Steam and I'm really looking forward to The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, its finally coming out 11/4 So I'm stoked on that, and I've been kinda looking at that Wasteland 2 game that just came out but for $39.99 I'm gonna have to see some more from it before I can justify buying it, or I'll just wait for a sale. 

I feel like this is a good place to ask:

ps3 or xbox one? I love halo but its not a deal breaker

I'm assuming you mean PS4.  I'm getting the Xbox One, solely because of The Master Chief Collection.  It's going to breathe life back into the series (pretty funny that it takes a remake to do that), and I'm really excited for it.  I've been playing Halo for 10+ years though, so I'm pretty attached to the series, and the console.  

But if you just want the best console for pure gaming, I think anyone will say get the PS4.

Does anyone on here still play Dark Souls II?  I want to farm for lockstones in Grave of Saints with my new char, but it's pretty dead in there on NG.  I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining up with the Rat Bros in NG plus and hanging out there.  That way I could grind lockstones and you could rank up to the top of the covenant pretty easily.

Picked up Hyrule Warriors today as well!  I love what I've played so far.  Only disappointment was that it froze on me after I beat the second level.  It went to go to the next screen and just stayed black.  My game-pad stayed on but the home button wouldn't even work.  Couldn't even turn off my system with the game-pad.  Had to turn it off with the power button on the console.

I really hope it was a one time thing.

Picked up Hyrule Warriors today as well!  I love what I've played so far.  Only disappointment was that it froze on me after I beat the second level.  It went to go to the next screen and just stayed black.  My game-pad stayed on but the home button wouldn't even work.  Couldn't even turn off my system with the game-pad.  Had to turn it off with the power button on the console.

I really hope it was a one time thing.

That happens to me on 360 sometimes. You may need to clear your memory cache.

I feel like this is a good place to ask:

ps3 or xbox one? I love halo but its not a deal breaker

PS4. Better exclusives imo and practically all games are ran at 60 frames vs. xbone's 30 frames. It's a matter of hardware, and there are rumors that PS4 will get a software update soon which will increase the system's overall power substantially. Plus the xbone's controller is an absolute shitfest.

I'm assuming it's just open box, but even if somewhat used, $280 for a ps4:

http://m.cowboom.com/index.cfm?page=details&contentID=1459975

I bought my vita from here and it wasn't just open box, it was literally just the vita shipped in a box. I had to go out and buy my own power cord to charge it. It was still a good deal, just not as good as I had originally thought.

PS4. Better exclusives imo and practically all games are ran at 60 frames vs. xbone's 30 frames. It's a matter of hardware, and there are rumors that PS4 will get a software update soon which will increase the system's overall power substantially. Plus the xbone's controller is an absolute shitfest.

What about the controller makes it an absolute shitfest?