What video games have you been playing?

I tried it for Destiny and didn't like it much. Mostly just due to it being hard to control. However, I did see a method for making it so you can still use your DS4 for the controller which could be cool. I was just testing it to see if I would be able to handle using it while I'm on the road for work, which I decided the answer was probably not.

Wait, so can you remote play long distance like that? I only knew about being able to do so on local wi-fi...

Playing Majora's Mask on 3DS. When it's good it's very good and when it's not it can be frustrating. I can only imagine that without the tweaks they made for this remake that playing the N64 version without a guide would've been infuriating.

Feelin' this. The time limit gets to me sometimes in ways that I do not very much enjoy, but yeah, when the game is doing cool stuff IT'S REALLY COOL!

Got MH4U last night and I'm REALLY enjoying it so far... even though I tried MH3G and hated it.

Anybody else pick it up? I don't think I'm even close to ready for Online play yet, but just curious if anyone else is trying it out :)

I never played MH3G, despite the rave reviews for it. Was considering getting the fourth one, as it looks very good. I can imagine it being great with co-op play. Kind of turned off to the fact that the single player campaign and co-op are identical, but the progress for each are completely separate. If I get it I'll hit you up though!

Is there a voice chat on 3DS? Have yet to play any sort of multiplayer on it. 

Playing Majora's Mask on 3DS. When it's good it's very good and when it's not it can be frustrating. I can only imagine that without the tweaks they made for this remake that playing the N64 version without a guide would've been infuriating.

I played that game to death as a kid. Even with a guide, it was pretty frustrating. Still one of the most engorssing and deep games I've ever played though.

I never played MH3G, despite the rave reviews for it. Was considering getting the fourth one, as it looks very good. I can imagine it being great with co-op play. Kind of turned off to the fact that the single player campaign and co-op are identical, but the progress for each are completely separate. If I get it I'll hit you up though!

Is there a voice chat on 3DS? Have yet to play any sort of multiplayer on it. 

I played that game to death as a kid. Even with a guide, it was pretty frustrating. Still one of the most engorssing and deep games I've ever played though.

I have no idea about voice chat - I haven't even tried the multiplayer yet because I don't want to embarasss myself (and everything I've read suggests you do a bunch of solo hours first to get decent gear before going multiplayer).

I also don't THINK it's the same story.. it's more like specific missions with higher level difficulty and harder monsters... again, I have no clue.

I have no idea about voice chat - I haven't even tried the multiplayer yet because I don't want to embarasss myself (and everything I've read suggests you do a bunch of solo hours first to get decent gear before going multiplayer).

I also don't THINK it's the same story.. it's more like specific missions with higher level difficulty and harder monsters... again, I have no clue.

Hmm, guess I'll have to try it out. And I haven't played any games in this series, so I'm sure I'd be just as bad. And apparently there isn't voice chat. Probs have to use Skype or something.

Speaking of difficult games, holy shit I raged so hard playing that game the first week I got it and haven't touched it in a month. The intensity is ridiculously draining. 

It is fairly difficult, the key I found is to be very stealthy about almost everything. But I think I am about at the end and I must say it was actually a pretty solid game, story is somewhat weak, but gameplay ended up really fun.

Except when you fight this spider woman. she is absolutely terrifying.

maxresdefault.jpg

So contrary to professional opinions all over the damn place, I thought The Order: 1886 was good if not great. The reported amount of cutscenes vs. gameplay has greatly been exaggerated. What we end up with is  7-8 hour third person game with extraordinary graphics and a solid story. 

I was left wanting more and that isn't something i experience super often. 

So contrary to professional opinions all over the damn place, I thought The Order: 1886 was good if not great. The reported amount of cutscenes vs. gameplay has greatly been exaggerated. What we end up with is 7-8 hour third person game with extraordinary graphics and a solid story.

I was left wanting more and that isn't something i experience super often.

Yeesh. 7-8 hours? For $60? No thanks, got my fill of that sort of bullshit with Destiny. Glad to hear it actually has a fleshed out story, though.

Fiancé bought my Majoras Mask remake for my birthday. Gonna wait it out till I can grab the new 3DSXL though before starting it up.

Also got Dragon Ball Z: Xenoverse coming in tomorrow. Can't wait to play that.

I've been chanting "XE-NO-VERSE" at everyone who comes into Gamestop for weeks.

I cannot wait.

Close to finishing Dark Souls.  Beat most of the optional stuff/sidequests, now I just need to take down Kalameet and cut his tail for the weapon, then Manus w/ Sif, and finally summon my homie Solaire for the final boss of the main game.  So 3 pretty tough boss fights, and then on to NG+

I've been chanting "XE-NO-VERSE" at everyone who comes into Gamestop for weeks.

I cannot wait.

So excited to live out my childhood dream of being a Dragon Ball Z character. I'll probably make myself a Saiyan. I mean... What kid growing up watching DBZ didn't want to power up to a Super Saiyan? I like to imagine that's where the fad of kids my age back then bleaching their hair blonde came from.

Close to finishing Dark Souls.  Beat most of the optional stuff/sidequests, now I just need to take down Kalameet and cut his tail for the weapon, then Manus w/ Sif, and finally summon my homie Solaire for the final boss of the main game.  So 3 pretty tough boss fights, and then on to NG+

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE EITHER CHEATING OR PSYCHIC

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE EITHER CHEATING OR PSYCHIC

Cause I know what's coming up next?  I'd already attempted Kalameet and Manus a few times.  I also had a friend who's played it before guiding me through some parts.

So I finally beat Kalameet and Manus thanks to some summons.  Now to take on Gwyn... wish me luck haha...

Cause I know what's coming up next?  I'd already attempted Kalameet and Manus a few times.  I also had a friend who's played it before guiding me through some parts.

So I finally beat Kalameet and Manus thanks to some summons.  Now to take on Gwyn... wish me luck haha...

I'm just pulling your leg, if you need help playing I won't judge.