What video games have you been playing?

I know I'm a year and a half behind most of the thread but really liking watchdogs. Should probably get further before saying this but might like it more than GTA V. The hacking kinda gives a completely different feel to break up the drive - shoot - drive gameplay of GTA.

Also nice to steal a car every once in a while and here Alkaline Trio or Screeching Weasel on the radio.

Also pumped for Mario Party 10 in a weekish.

I enjoyed it too. Still haven't gone back to beat the DLC

Got a Vita recently and have downloaded so many indie games, I can't even keep up. All these Spring Fever indies on the PS Store are great.

Still trying to finish the Last of Us and Persona 4. Going to start the DMC remake soon. And then....BLOODBORNE.

But really. I can't keep up.

I need Silent Hills though :(.

I still can't get over how creepy that was. working with so little, too. I can't imagine being stuck on that for several hours--would be so unnerving. the sense of dread with each loop was ridiculous. I figured everything out pretty quickly (except for getting the phone to ring, I looked that up).

Hopefully all these rumblings of Kojima leaving Konami after MGS aren't true...

I am buying into Kojima leaving. I think after the new Metal Gear he has done everything he could with Konami. I would imagine he wants to move on to new stuff with new people. I am kind of excited for it.

I heard they are removing the Kojima name/branding from MGS, since his involvement has been questioned.