What video games have you been playing?

360 GT:

HybridxReality

(I play BF3.)

Also, I've been wanting to buy a new headset, but I really don't want to spend a lot on one. Just looking for one that sounds, you know... good. Been looking at a couple on Amazon, but there's so many..

Man I miss playing BF3 on 360 with all my friends. That game was so much fun.

Not sure if this is the right place for selling stuff, but I actually have the x32 Turtle Beach headset for the 360 that I've been looking to get rid of, since they're not compatible with the One. PM me if you're interested!

Bought a download card from eBay (which was my mistake).

Asked the person beforehand to not ship it, but just send me the code once I pay. He agrees and sends the picture, but the code is invalid. If the code was used, it would've told me, but it just says it's invalid when I enter it.

Code expired, probably?

Hoping I'll get my money refunded, since the code didn't work.

If it is for PC it could be because the game is supposed to be broken and Warner brothers have stopped selling it.

92% overall. Hopefully finish it today. Then on to the nightmare of New Game+.

I'm still garbage with the batmobile. Those riddler race challenges are brutal. I still have no idea who the AK is... I have some theories but not sure.

I love just driving around chasing stolen vehicles. And the last race can be a pain on that final lap. I was SO happy to finally beat it. Riddle me that Nygma!!!

And the Arkham Knight reveal was a nice little surprise.

It's Warden Qunicy Sharp from the first game... kidding but I LOVE how the Joker part of you actually comes up with that theory.

Anybody have a favorite thug quote? Just the random things they say when you pick them up on your comms.

"Alright, I can do one riot. Can't be out too late though, it's my turn to watch the kids tomorrow."

"I actually like working for Two-Face. Well, half the time anyway."

"Yeah, Batman broke three bones of mine back in Arkham City, but the way I see it, lightning doesn't strike the same place twice." (then you go attack his little posse)

Man I miss playing BF3 on 360 with all my friends. That game was so much fun.

BF3 was the best shooter I think I've played! I put a lot of hours into that. Is the community still good? Sometimes I regret selling it.

And also feel free to click the SPOILER I posted above... it's not actually real. More of an "inside" joke". Cross my heart, I don't want to ruin the game for anyone!

Well... just finished Arkham Knight. Great game! Can't wait for the upcoming DLC's.

I only wish there was another game down the line... I really wanted to fly the Batwing :(

I'm stuck at the part

where you are trying to raise Ivy's second plant but I keep getting killed by the second tank. How did you do it?

Just finished the main story and it was SO FUCKING AWESOME! Still have a whole lot to finish up, though.

I'm stuck at the part

where you are trying to raise Ivy's second plant but I keep getting killed by the second tank. How did you do it?

I'm can't recall, precisely, but this should help: http://www.ign.com/wikis/batman-arkham-knight/Chapter_7%3A_Nature_Always_Wins

BF3 was the best shooter I think I've played! I put a lot of hours into that. Is the community still good? Sometimes I regret selling it.

There's still a good amount of people that still play. A LOT of empty servers, but there's usually a couple that are full.

Will probably give BF4 a shot pretty soon, though.

I'm stuck at the part

I'm drawing a blank for some reason. But I think I know what you're talking about:

If I'm right, you're down in the subway tunnels that are under construction? There's a part where you have to go on foot past some patroling tanks right? There's one that's stuck in a nook, just use the Remote Hacking Device to "blind" it and you can get past that one. After that it should be pretty easy to avoid the others.

There's still a good amount of people that still play. A LOT of empty servers, but there's usually a couple that are full.

Will probably give BF4 a shot pretty soon, though.

Awesome. Yeah I remember playing it again before I sold it and it seemed to be alive. Played the beta for 4... didn't like it for some reason so I skipped it.

I'm drawing a blank for some reason. But I think I know what you're talking about:

If I'm right, you're down in the subway tunnels that are under construction? There's a part where you have to go on foot past some patroling tanks right? There's one that's stuck in a nook, just use the Remote Hacking Device to "blind" it and you can get past that one. After that it should be pretty easy to avoid the others.

That's it.

Awesome. Yeah I remember playing it again before I sold it and it seemed to be alive. Played the beta for 4... didn't like it for some reason so I skipped it.

Buy it again! It was only about, $12 at Gamestop. I bought the Premium one, but the codes don't seem to work anymore. I'm going to have to contact EA or something and try and see if they can give me a working code. I contacted Gamestop and they just said to bring it in and they'd give me a new copy, but I keep thinking that that one won't work either and I just don't want to waste the gas.

Really? Damn, that's not good. I heard that the sniping sucked or something along those lines from someone.

I'll probably still be playing BF3 for a good while.

Buy it again! It was only about, $12 at Gamestop. I bought the Premium one, but the codes don't seem to work anymore. I'm going to have to contact EA or something and try and see if they can give me a working code. I contacted Gamestop and they just said to bring it in and they'd give me a new copy, but I keep thinking that that one won't work either and I just don't want to waste the gas.

Really? Damn, that's not good. I heard that the sniping sucked or something along those lines from someone.

My friends want me to buy Hardline for the 360. Just waiting out for a deal.

Used or new copy for $12?

I'll think about it. I've been stuck on my One but have some games to finish on the 360. I actually bought Premium for that already back in the day. But man, soooo many good times in BF3. Recon is my class and I LOVED sniping in that! And I got really good at flying helicopters before I quit playing.

I guess if anyone wants my Xbox Live name, send me a friend request or whatever and tell me you're from here. I dabble in some multiplayer, usually down for boosting (if you're a fellow achievement whore). Just check my games collection for what I should have.

GT: Inconsol8Guitar

So, I'm about 87% complete with Arkham Knight and...

I completed enough Most Wanted missions to activate Knightfall Protocol, but when I do nothing happens. Batman asks Alfred for the Batwing and says he's going to the GCPD rendezvous point. I have no idea where that is and no marker is placed on the map. I guess it's either a glitch or they still want me to get more stuff done. Not sure if I wanna tackle all that Riddler stuff, though. I never had the patience for those...

I completed enough Most Wanted missions to activate Knightfall Protocol, but when I do nothing happens. Batman asks Alfred for the Batwing and says he's going to the GCPD rendezvous point. I have no idea where that is and no marker is placed on the map. I guess it's either a glitch or they still want me to get more stuff done. Not sure if I wanna tackle all that Riddler stuff, though. I never had the patience for those...

Hm sounds like you haven't finished the main quest though?  maybe you have to complete that first?  not sure just a guess but I did main quest and then finished a few more sidequests and then activated... but...

You won't get the full canon ending anyway unless you do 100% of the sidequests which includes all 200+ riddler trophies. You'll still get a cutscene if you don't, but not the proper knightfall protocol ending.

Kind of a cool thing to do in-game is to check the GCPD cell holdings. It'll have a maximum percentage and then if the regular and supervillian cells are full. And it's all tied to the overall game, so you say you're at 87%, maximum occupation will read 87%. But anyways...

The game needs to register 100% before you can activate Knightfall Protocol. Main Quest and ALL side Most Wanted missions. Gotham needs to be completely "safe", in other words.

Kind of a cool thing to do in-game is to check the GCPD cell holdings. It'll have a maximum percentage and then if the regular and supervillian cells are full. And it's all tied to the overall game, so you say you're at 87%, maximum occupation will read 87%. But anyways...

The game needs to register 100% before you can activate Knightfall Protocol. Main Quest and ALL side Most Wanted missions. Gotham needs to be completely "safe", in other words.

I'll have to check the GCPD tonight.

It's weird that the game is telling me I can activate it, though. I have 5 side missions left to complete: Firefighters, Checkpoints, Riddler, Street Bombs, and Azrael. Maybe I have to at least finish the Deathstroke ones?

It's weird that the game is telling me I can activate it, though. I have 5 side missions left to complete: Firefighters, Checkpoints, Riddler, Street Bombs, and Azrael. Maybe I have to at least finish the Deathstroke ones?

Definitely a cool "easter egg".

That is weird. I don't know what button I pressed, it was one of the d-pads, (probably the same for both consoles), but it brought up the Most Wanted mission select, but instead it went through one by one and had a "bar" fill them up to 100% and a noise if they were complete. It went through all 14 and then read something like KP ready.

In my play-through though, I finished all the side missions BEFORE facing Scarecrow, so I was ready to end the game immediately.

I already answered this in my previous post, but I guess it went unnoticed so I will reiterate... this 'spoiler' is just for you two who are discussing it:

You absolutely 100% without a doubt CAN activate nightfall protocol BEFORE you get 100% completion... HOWEVER you will NOT get the canon ending. You will get a cheap version of it and it will tell you to complete the game to get the REAL ending.

All you need to do is finish MOST of the game to activate it. But again, that will not be the CANON ending, just a tease and then it will tell you 'beat everything and then activate again for the REAL Knightfall Protocol ending.

(Anyone else who doesn't want any spoilers, don't click)