What video games have you been playing?

I've been playing Beautiful Katamari and it is not as fun as I remember the PS2 one being. I just get frustrated when I don't collect enough of what is asked for and get a bad score. I hope either Tales of Vesperia or Star Ocean 4 come in the mail today so I can start one.

getting the 100% item collection cheevo in Beautiful Katamari was ridiculous. i got down to needing about 15 things and had to scour various message board to see if people posted the items locations.

Bioshock as of late. I was playing fall out 3 but the Ps3 version is so buggy that it is near unplayable. Really disappointing as I was enjoying the game until it started crashing all the time.

I had heard so many people say this but I personaly only had a few problems and I put around 150+ hours into it.

I just started Star Ocean: The Last Hope, only played through the opening videos to the first save though. I plan on putting a bunch of time into it tomorrow since I'm off work.

I'm also only 5 achievements away from 1000 gp on Left 4 Dead. I don't know if I'll ever get a few of the remaining ones, like the no special one.

If I really liked Skate 2, will I like Skate?

i just picked up skate a few days ago (used. i usually only buy used...)

and its a ton of fun so far...

but i haven't played skate 2. its recommended?

edit: wow. worst 1000th post ever... i probably should have made a thread with a bunch of pics