What video games have you been playing?

You guys are both wrong. The best achievement ever is Little Rocket Man in Half Life 2, which requires you to carry a gnome from the beginning of the game to the end of the game and put him in a rocket. If you google it there's a really funny blog by someone who did it.

Such a pain in the ass.

I played the Left 4 Dead 2 demo yesterday.. I hate to say it but I was not impressed. I'm going to give it another try, but I douno. I'm going to put it on my christmas list. I'd like to play it but I don't wana spend $60 on some thing that is a different version of what I already have. Like if my buddy didn't get me ODST for my birthday i wouldn't have played it at all. In other news.. MODERN WARFARE 2 IS THE BEST GAME OF THE YEAR!!!!!!

MW2 didnt arrive in time for me to enjoy on my day off. instead i cracked open FIFA10 and had a great time playing. only downside was that my dude in Be a Pro Mode was having the game of his life, 2 goals in the first half, only to do something stupid and get a red card....coach was pissed.

No way. Best achievement is in Gears 2 after you fight this boss called a Berserker. Name of the achievement is 'My love for you is like a truck.'

You guys are both wrong. The best achievement ever is Little Rocket Man in Half Life 2, which requires you to carry a gnome from the beginning of the game to the end of the game and put him in a rocket. If you google it there's a really funny blog by someone who did it.

Is this the blog? http://www.pentadact.com/index.php/2007-10-15-gnome-quest

I have been trying my best to get through Devil Survivor, but I am getting bored grinding my team because there are no more good demons for me to fuse right now.

I have been enjoying Torchlight as well, I am looking forward to some of the user-generated content now that the tools are available.

Is this the blog? http://www.pentadact.com/index.php/2007-10-15-gnome-quest

Yes, that was the one I was speaking of.

Guest markovianprocess

Just started playing Super Mario Galaxy. I don't know why I wasn't addicted the first time I picked it up, but I'm so glad I gave it another shot.