What video games have you been playing?

Posted my NES soundtrack cassette collection here: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/98282-do-people-here-also-buy-cassettes/

In case anyone is interested and wants to check that out. There are non-NES cassettes as well, it's pretty much half & half.

That's really cool! Damn I wish I knew about that when they were released!

Must watch this video if you know anything about videogames. And like prank calls. 

Dude at the end was a freak but the whole series is a funny concept.  The Benny from New Vegas calling hookers one, Alduin calling for Chinese food, Harkon calls blood bank, and Solid Snake calls gun shop are all pretty funny.  In Sheogorath orders a pizza the guy says 'Thanks for choosing Evan, my name is Pizza Hut...' LOL.  I can't believe how long they keeps some people on the line for.  I enjoy the way they type out how the people speak.

I beat it in one sitting. I effing loved it.

You're a bigger man than me! I love everything and anything horror, but when it comes to actually playing horror games like this, it takes me a while. I'd be one of those people that has seen hundreds of horror films but if I ever got into one of those scenarios I would forget everything I learned.

You're a bigger man than me! I love everything and anything horror, but when it comes to actually playing horror games like this, it takes me a while. I'd be one of those people that has seen hundreds of horror films but if I ever got into one of those scenarios I would forget everything I learned.

I was having that conversation with a friend, we both agreed that we'd almost instantly just say "nope" and kill ourselves lol

Finally finished LEGO: Batman 2 today. I always got motion sick by the game after an hour, so i'm pretty happy that I've finally finished it. Was still fun though.

Anyway, probably starting and finishing the 1st episode of The Walking Dead Season 2 tomorrow. Pretty excited for that, since I loved the first season.

Duke Nukem 3D.  Yea it's 18 years old but it's just as good today as it was back in 96.  Played a good portion of Saints Row 4, but got bored around the half way point and stopped playing.  Kinda disappointing considering how much I liked the 3rd.

At least your computer will never lag like it probably did running windows 95

sorry for everyone getting the elder scrolls online :( especially those paying lots of money for that collectors edition. most likely within 6 months the game will go F2P, a year at the most. its just a bad bad game and getting horrible previews.

anyways, just picked up bravely default for the 3DS. its like FFV all over again...so much fun!