What video games have you been playing?

Seriously can't stop playing Skyrim. Just got it for Christmas and I'm already up to level 53

I really need to play this because I've heard such great things about it, but I'm not sure that I'd be all that into it.

I didn't really care much for Fallout 3, but I absolutely loved mass effect. hmmm...

I play a dynasty. I put it down for short spells then start replaying, I am in 2015 now, drafted guys, signed free agents, total nerd stuff.

Best way to do it.  I like blowing my team up when I get into cap hell.  Then I start over through the draft.  I keep telling myself that I will do a fantasy draft sometime for franchise mode, but I always find myself using the home team.

I really need to play this because I've heard such great things about it, but I'm not sure that I'd be all that into it.

I didn't really care much for Fallout 3, but I absolutely loved mass effect. hmmm...

I'm not sure if you'd like Skyrim. I've never played Fallout, but my friends have told me it's basically just Skyrim with guns instead of swords

At first I was in love with this game.  As I got further though, I got bored as the game is linear as hell.  I am close to beating it but haven't played it in close to 3 weeks.

I'm actually really enjoying it, but I play it only once every few weeks. It's one of the games I can't play everyday.

I just finished Bioshock 2 a few weeks ago. I need to find a reasonably priced copy of Infinite. I've heard good things about it!

It's often on sale for like $13 on XBLA - its currently free on PSN+ if you have a playstation - and It's also on sale in store pretty often at like gamestop and what have ya.

I loved the base - really want to play that DLC.

Bioshock Infinite on PSN+ excited to play it again.

Went through part 1 and enjoyed the hell out of it.  Never played part 2 though or Infinity though.  Infinity looks amazing and I always wanted to try it out.  With that said, is the story affected at all if I never played part 2?? 

Went through part 1 and enjoyed the hell out of it.  Never played part 2 though or Infinity though.  Infinity looks amazing and I always wanted to try it out.  With that said, is the story affected at all if I never played part 2?? 

Most people would prefer you don't play 2.