What video games have you been playing?

Yeah this is going to be a problem for me.  My biggest problem in Dark Souls was Curse, half HP just levels me.  I was insanely good at spending my souls down to 0 and then being very bold when exploring. Not gonna be the case in DS2.

What type of dude are you gonna build for DS2? I'm trying to decide between a swordsman with no magic at all or a faith build. I was gonna go shieldless but I'll probably rage.

What type of dude are you gonna build for DS2? I'm trying to decide between a swordsman with no magic at all or a faith build. I was gonna go shieldless but I'll probably rage.

I think my favorite is a strength build.  Not always the best or easiest way to go... But I have fun trying to find and wield the biggest most unwieldy weapons in the game.  I'm thinking Knight with a 3/1 split Strength/Vitality.  Kind of what I did this weekend getting back in the swing of things playing DS1 again.

I think my favorite is a strength build.  Not always the best or easiest way to go... But I have fun trying to find and wield the biggest most unwieldy weapons in the game.  I'm thinking Knight with a 3/1 split Strength/Vitality.  Kind of what I did this weekend getting back in the swing of things playing DS1 again.

As many times as I've beaten the Souls games I've never been able to wield the big ass behemoth weapons haha. Definitely something I'll be trying with this game.

As many times as I've beaten the Souls games I've never been able to wield the big ass behemoth weapons haha. Definitely something I'll be trying with this game.

oh yeah I pumped pure strength for the first time this weekend haha. I was one-handing the zweihander +5 roughing people up in Undead Burg, moved on to the Man-Serpent Greatsword +10, then Dragon GreatSword and Dragon King Greataxe.  Havel's Full armor + Mask of the Father + Havel's Shield + 1 handing dragon king greataxe = Good times.

I beat XIII-2 a couple weeks ago and thought it was way better than XIII. Besides Noels pants of course, blegh.

Waiting for the UPS man now, praise the sun!

Dude, I actually wasted $1.49 of my PSN wallet to buy a different outfit for Noel just so I don't have to see those ridiculous pants any more.

Tried setting up the X1 and apparently Xbox is having issues with their network.  Figures.

Try doing a hard reset. Hold down the xbox button on the console for about ten seconds then turn it back on again. I had an issue earlier where the Xbox store wasn't showing up and neither were my pins. A hard reset fixed it for me.

Try doing a hard reset. Hold down the xbox button on the console for about ten seconds then turn it back on again. I had an issue earlier where the Xbox store wasn't showing up and neither were my pins. A hard reset fixed it for me.

I can connect to the internet, but when I try to add my account it says "check home network" even though I am connected through wireless, and my NAT type is open so I know its not a firewall issue.

This site http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status?icid=furl_status says that the core services is limited, so I think that might be the issue.  But I will try your advice now and see if that works.

it's working fine for me right now. I've got 9 people on my friends list online now too.

It's a limited issue - some people are unaffected.  Its not the servers, just the sign-in.  I wasn't able to connect my new Xbox to XBL at all.http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/03/11/xbox-live-down-on-titanfall-launch-day/

I started as an explorer. I am beginning to think that may have been a mistake. Wish I had a shield.

Almost none of the classes have shields, and the one that does has a broken sword lol.

I started as a Knight and am currently fighting these big stone fuckers, I'm pretty sure I should have gone to the Forest first now that I'm here.