What video games have you been playing?

Text MSHS to 30364 for a 5% off code at the Microsoft Store. Sign up for ebates for another 3.5% cash back and it comes to like $460 shipped

fuckers don't honor the code for the titanfall bundle.  claim its "already discounted"

btw this means i am currently pulling the trigger on a Xbox1 

The file size on your Xbox will be the same with the download or with the disc. Every game installs itself to the hard drive. The disc is really only used as a "key" anymore.

if you uninstall a downloaded game to free up the space, can you reinstall it later? will your save data be removed as well or will it still be there?

Trying to get to 100% in GTA V. Those stunt jumps are too hard (even though you only need to do half). Have to hit them at absolute max speed to pass.

Stunt jumps are a pain in the ass for sure...I only did like 30 of them for the lime green paint for online, and some of them took forever.

man I need to stop living in the past and get an Xbox or something =\ on that note, I've been playing Final Fantasy 9 through again. It's been a few years since I've played the ones that came out on the original PS so I'm in nerd heaven with this right now :)

FF9 is on of my favorite FF's of all time.  I finally just finished FF3 after letting it sits for years.  Loved it so I just started FF13-2 last week.  So far I am only about 7 hours in and its not bad.  

9 is fantastic, definitely my favorite! The characters, the scenery, the whole medieval/industrial thing, gah I love these games. I haven't played many of the early ones. I have chronicles with 4 in it, but I haven't taken the time to play it; mainly bought it for Chrono Trigger.

So I don't get the whole 13-2 thing...is it a sequel, like a vessel for them to make another game with the same characters, or an expansion, or what? Definitely a beautiful looking game! I haven't kept track of much of the haps in the FF world after the PS2 ones were made.

9 is fantastic, definitely my favorite! The characters, the scenery, the whole medieval/industrial thing, gah I love these games. I haven't played many of the early ones. I have chronicles with 4 in it, but I haven't taken the time to play it; mainly bought it for Chrono Trigger.

So I don't get the whole 13-2 thing...is it a sequel, like a vessel for them to make another game with the same characters, or an expansion, or what? Definitely a beautiful looking game! I haven't kept track of much of the haps in the FF world after the PS2 ones were made.

I am with you on your thoughs on part 9.  It has the full "fantasy" element that you would expect from earlier installments of the franchise.

Also, if you ever get the time to dedicate towards part 4, do it!!  Such a good game.  

As for FF13, my personal feeling is that Square dumped on the fans by doing a trilogy with it rather than giving the fans a new final fantasy altogether.  13-2 and Lightning returns all just sequels from 13.  Was hesitant to even play 13-2 b/c I remember how crappy FFX-2 was but figured i would give it a shot. So far, I am happy with it.  

:P :P :P

I remember how that originated in Demon's Souls and I definitely fell for it and went hollow. I'm glad the dying penalties are back in Dark Souls II, I was used to playing with half health thanks to Demon's Souls but Dark Souls made me soft.

Yeah this is going to be a problem for me.  My biggest problem in Dark Souls was Curse, half HP just levels me.  I was insanely good at spending my souls down to 0 and then being very bold when exploring. Not gonna be the case in DS2.