What video games have you been playing?

Almost none of the classes have shields, and the one that does has a broken sword lol.

I started as a Knight and am currently fighting these big stone fuckers, I'm pretty sure I should have gone to the Forest first now that I'm here.

I'm pretty sure the correct way to go is behind the bonfire in the first town area, where the woman is who levels you up.

I tried to go another way, to the tower of flame or whatever it was called and got utterly destroyed by a giant fat guy.

I'm pretty sure the correct way to go is behind the bonfire in the first town area, where the woman is who levels you up.

I tried to go another way, to the tower of flame or whatever it was called and got utterly destroyed by a giant fat guy.

Yes, forest first guys. Go kill the last giant! Then leave the pursuer alone and go back to flame tower, heading right. Kill the boss there and then keep going ;)

Did it end up being 40GB? I heard that was a buffer and that it would actually only be 20GBs.... 

meh at least you can play earlier. right?

Fell asleep before it even got to 50% completed.  Will check it out when I get home from work.

To everyone who actually got to play Titanfall yesterday - I hate you.

Fell asleep before it even got to 50% completed.  Will check it out when I get home from work.

To everyone who actually got to play Titanfall yesterday - I hate you.

dude i feel your pain. same thing happened to me. I went to bed and it was at 8%. I checked it this morning and it was finished, so I know what I'm doing when I get home.

Turned off my PS3 in frustration playing Dark Souls 2.....turning it back on 5 minutes later.

Haha I was floundering at a few parts.  I find myself dying more often from falls/missteps than anything else which REALLY gets to me.

Die in battle, fine. Die because I took 1 wrong step, annoying.

The new camera speed is taking some getting used to. I turned the sensitivity all the way down and I still feel like the camera angle is fast.

Plus, I've resigned myself to being at 50% HP almost all the time. I played all of DS1 hollow and I'll probably do the same in DS2. Whenever I go human I make a stupid mistake and die 20 seconds away from the bonfire.

dude i feel your pain. same thing happened to me. I went to bed and it was at 8%. I checked it this morning and it was finished, so I know what I'm doing when I get home.

Woke up to my Xbox1 being off, so I hope it finished before it shut itself down.  XBL handle is "ell piffington" if anyone wants to start Titan posse tonight.

Anyone know a legit site to get cheaper Xbox Live codes?  I want to get a 12-month subscription at least, and have seen a bunch of different prices on Amazon and such.  I assume there is no difference between a 360 subscription code and an Xbox 1 code?

I've got a few 12 month codes I could sell you. PM me.

Haha I was floundering at a few parts.  I find myself dying more often from falls/missteps than anything else which REALLY gets to me.

Die in battle, fine. Die because I took 1 wrong step, annoying.

The new camera speed is taking some getting used to. I turned the sensitivity all the way down and I still feel like the camera angle is fast.

Plus, I've resigned myself to being at 50% HP almost all the time. I played all of DS1 hollow and I'll probably do the same in DS2. Whenever I go human I make a stupid mistake and die 20 seconds away from the bonfire.

I was about to ask if there was something different about the camera. You should invite Olsvik and Rynflnnry to our Dark Souls PM. I've already got one started with Rynflnnry but a connected one would be preferable.

Woke up to my Xbox1 being off, so I hope it finished before it shut itself down.  XBL handle is "ell piffington" if anyone wants to start Titan posse tonight.

yeah I figured that would happen so I made sure to change that in the settings before I left it. hopefully it installed all the way for you. I think default shutdown is after 1 hour idle.

as far as XBL subscriptions go, any of them will work. its tied to your GT, so you can use either an xbox 360 or xbone code. just don't forget to turn off auto-renewal. I got dicked by that last year, when I really didn't want to be spending the extra money.

yeah I figured that would happen so I made sure to change that in the settings before I left it. hopefully it installed all the way for you. I think default shutdown is after 1 hour idle.

as far as XBL subscriptions go, any of them will work. its tied to your GT, so you can use either an xbox 360 or xbone code. just don't forget to turn off auto-renewal. I got dicked by that last year, when I really didn't want to be spending the extra money.

Yea I was lazy the last few months and just left the auto-renew on.  Shut it off today though, so that's why I'm looking for the 12 month code, but I'm grabbing one from Youinreverse so I'm all set.

Watched a couple friends play Titanfall and Dead Rising 3 last night and I messed around on the new Killer Instict game as well. Those alone made me want an Xbox One. It may happen someday.

Was hoping to preorder the new Infamous Collectors edition today but of course they aren't taking preorders on the collectors edition anymore... Oh well. I'll just end up picking up the standard edition. I need a PS4 exclusive game to play.

A dude I work with waited for the midnight release of Titanfall, and evidently Dark Souls II was releasing that same night. A rather robust gentlemen waiting for DSII in front of him was wearing a shirt which read in Pokemon font, "I Will HM10 You!" (which, for most of you who don't know, HM10 teaches Pokemon 'Cut'). The man behind my friend asked the guy what his shirt meant, and he replied, "It means Cut! What are you?! A fucking Casual?!"