What video games have you been playing?

Ya, I've scoped out some reviews. Apparently the replayability is pretty solid. Challenges, etc.

I'll probably pick it up eventually.

I played GZ, and it took me almost 3 hours from start to end of credits.  I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I would recommend it.  The price point does sting, but I got my for free.  There is replayability, but it honestly is all a persons preference.

Platinumed Infamous Second Son today. Game is rad, definitely grab if if you have a ps4 and are into open world superhero games.

That game looks really cool. It's tempting me to get a PS4.

Speaking of which, I've got a question about Playstation Plus. I've always mainly played on 360 and Xbox One because that's what most of my friends have. My PS3 is used mostly for exclusives. I've only got a handful of friends with PS3s and none of them really play online, so I've never payed for Playstation Plus before. I just got back into gaming after a few years  so I don't know much about it. I'm a little interested in subscribing for the free games they give out each month. I've heard that the free games they give you aren't permanent. Are they only good for a certain length of time or is it as long as you maintain a PS+ membership? Also, is there a way for me to get the PS4 games they're giving out now and download them later whenever I get a PS4?

Yes ps+ free games are a monthly thing. They change. You only keep them as long as you have a membership. However considering you need it for online play that wouldn't matter.

Games purchased at a discount with plus can be kept. The games change monthly but they are usually top notch games. As for pre buying and downloading later I'm not sure about that

That game looks really cool. It's tempting me to get a PS4.

Speaking of which, I've got a question about Playstation Plus. I've always mainly played on 360 and Xbox One because that's what most of my friends have. My PS3 is used mostly for exclusives. I've only got a handful of friends with PS3s and none of them really play online, so I've never payed for Playstation Plus before. I just got back into gaming after a few years so I don't know much about it. I'm a little interested in subscribing for the free games they give out each month. I've heard that the free games they give you aren't permanent. Are they only good for a certain length of time or is it as long as you maintain a PS+ membership? Also, is there a way for me to get the PS4 games they're giving out now and download them later whenever I get a PS4?

You can use the PSN store in a web browser and purchase the free PS4 games now. Then once you get a PS4 you can log on the store on it and you will find that the game shows that it has been purchased, so you can download it free of charge regardless of whether or not is is still offered for free.

I definitely recommend PS+, they offer up some really solid games regularly.

Platinumed Infamous Second Son today. Game is rad, definitely grab if if you have a ps4 and are into open world superhero games.

Can you recommend this to someone who didn't like the first Infamous at all?  I got about half way through the first game and just stopped playing it.  Just was really MEH about it.

Can you recommend this to someone who didn't like the first Infamous at all? I got about half way through the first game and just stopped playing it. Just was really MEH about it.

This is definitely my favorite in the series, but I've been a huge fan of them all. You are a conduit that can absorb others powers this time, so you aren't stuck with just the smoke/fire powers. I thought it opened up more options for how you could play.

Pick it up used from Gamestop (when they get some) so that you can return it for a full refund within a week if you don't like it.

This is definitely my favorite in the series, but I've been a huge fan of them all. You are a conduit that can absorb others powers this time, so you aren't stuck with just the smoke/fire powers. I thought it opened up more options for how you could play.

Pick it up used from Gamestop (when they get some) so that you can return it for a full refund within a week if you don't like it.

Good deal!