What video games have you been playing?

A dude I work with waited for the midnight release of Titanfall, and evidently Dark Souls II was releasing that same night. A rather robust gentlemen waiting for DSII in front of him was wearing a shirt which read in Pokemon font, "I Will HM10 You!" (which, for most of you who don't know, HM10 teaches Pokemon 'Cut'). The man behind my friend asked the guy what his shirt meant, and he replied, "It means Cut! What are you?! A fucking Casual?!"

That's perfect. The man behind your friend is a shitty casual, he needs to admit it.

I have around 5 hours on Titanfall, TBH I think the novelty is going to wear off on me.

I'm a little afraid of this as well.  The game play is a lot of fun, but there isn't much variety overall (weapons, customization, match types, etc).  I can see it getting old unless they do something with the DLC packs. 

I wanna get FFX but I don't wanna get FFX2. Will you be able to buy them separately on the PSN?

I am picking up my reserve tomorrow.  I can't wait to roll through this again.  I put my ps3 in my kid's room so he can go wild on the lego games so I reserved this for the Vita.  Not sure it it is on the PS3, but the x-2 is just a download for the Vita.

I am picking up my reserve tomorrow.  I can't wait to roll through this again.  I put my ps3 in my kid's room so he can go wild on the lego games so I reserved this for the Vita.  Not sure it it is on the PS3, but the x-2 is just a download for the Vita.

I believe its just a download on the PS3 as well. I was hoping for crossplay on this release, but no dice.

I've been loving titanfall. the challenges to prestige/regenerate make it interesting. i'm already rank 2, level 20 or so.

I believe its just a download on the PS3 as well. I was hoping for crossplay on this release, but no dice.

I've been loving titanfall. the challenges to prestige/regenerate make it interesting. i'm already rank 2, level 20 or so.

Yea I definitely enjoy it so far, but can see the limited match types and lack of variety keeping it from replacing COD in my majority of gaming life.

I'm going to add you and Youinreverse tonight when I get on Live.  Maybe we can squad up with our titans and bully some kids.

I find that the limited match types and lack of variety doesn't bother me since there are so many ways you can play the game with what you have. I am constantly changing up how I play with using the titan and which type of pilot I use. I heard they were going to add more customizing in a patch and have maps in dlc. I am excited for some new MGS.