What video games have you been playing?

Dark Souls 1 with a Scythe and no shield is the only way to playyyyyyyyyy

BLOOODBORNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My char in Dark 1 and 2 is a pyromancer.  In Dark 1 I have two +5 Ascended Pyromancy flames.  There's not tons you can do by dual-weilding but damn, it looks badass, and my fireballs and fireorbs can 1-shot most things.  I also generally use a shield and a +5 Drake Sword for melee combat.

My char in Dark 1 and 2 is a pyromancer.  In Dark 1 I have two +5 Ascended Pyromancy flames.  There's not tons you can do by dual-weilding but damn, it looks badass, and my fireballs and fireorbs can 1-shot most things.  I also generally use a shield and a +5 Drake Sword for melee combat.

Yeahhhh Pyro was way overpowered in DS1 :P

Also don't admit to using a Drake Sword!! 

(Honestly, I used one most of my first playthrough too, but you're missing out!)

Yeahhhh Pyro was way overpowered in DS1 :P

Also don't admit to using a Drake Sword!! 

(Honestly, I used one most of my first playthrough too, but you're missing out!)

Too late!  I had a buddy who is a Dark 1 vet showing me a bunch of secrets so he showed me how to get it.  I upgraded that, and Astora's Straight Sword, I don't have much else upgraded that's good to use.  Astora's isn't as good but it's useful in the Catacombs so I used it for that.

what's the point of amiibos? if I get wiiu smash bros, am I gonna have to buy those things too?

You can use them to use in battles against friends or you against your amiibo. It's pretty much another player that doesn't need a controller but it gets smarter and learns how you play and adapts to that. You can also use the amiibos on other games as well such as Mario Kart 8 and Hyrule Warriors. There are future games that have been announced that will support amiibos. So far there will be support for Mario Party 10, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, and Yoshi's Wooly World.

I plan on getting, honestly, a lot of them. I love the concept and having my favorite video game characters as figurines that work on many of my favorite games is simply awesome.

New Vegas is better for the casual player. Try it! It's $5 right now.

I played the shit out of 3. Probably put 100 plus hours in including expansions. I did all side achievement missions except one because i accidentally killed a guy who gave the mission.

New vegas was ejoyable but felt like the rushed follow up. Still need to play the expansions.

I played the shit out of 3. Probably put 100 plus hours in including expansions. I did all side achievement missions except one because i accidentally killed a guy who gave the mission.

New vegas was ejoyable but felt like the rushed follow up. Still need to play the expansions.

.........I'm 300+ deep on both games. Doing random shit/side quests. I collect Pre War Money and Teddy Bears. Plus all unique armor and weapons.