What video games have you been playing?

Picked up Pokemon Y and Super Smash for the 3ds (or in my case, 2ds.)  I used to love the Pokemon games, but I'm not sure if the interest is still there.  I feel like it's just the same game, different location, over and over again.  I guess I'm looking to be captured by the game the same way I was when Red/Blue were released - then again, I was only eleven.  I guess one of my biggest gripes as the franchise has progressed is that "catching them all" is borderline impossible unless you dedicate your life to the game.  Back when it was 150 pokemon, that was reasonable, now there's like 1,000 (I actually have no idea of the number, but I know it's a lot.)  I miss that aspect of the game.  Now it doesn't even seem worth it to even attempt to "catch them all."

I know the feeling, man.  I've accepted that I'll never feel that same thrill I did when I was 6/7 playing Red/Blue for the first time.  I really felt like I was an explorer in unknown territories discovering animals and earning their trust.  I dreamed about it.

Still, I enjoy the new games and have a decent enough time just reveling in the nostalgia the game still produces.  That said, I was never all about "catching them all" and had more fun Missingno glitching my game out and catching level 99 Rhyhorns in the water, because LOL WHY IS RHYHORN HERE???.

They're a super easy game though, and basically I can play any pokemon game without really looking at the 3ds screen while I watch tv, or take a bus/train ride. I find it relaxing more than anything, haha. 

New Lego Batman comes out tomorrow, Little Big Planet 3 comes out next Tuesday, and Smash Bros. Wii U comes out the 28th.

Seriously an awesome month for games. Probably gonna hold off in Lego Batman and LBP3 though until after Christmas.

Halo, Unity, Lego Batman tonight.

GTA V, Far Cry 4, Dragon Age next week.

Just beat Ocarina of Time for the first time (3DS).  Also beat A Link Between Worlds.  Just bought Smash Bros 3DS, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Zelda WInd Waker, Fallout 3, God of War 1 and 2, Mass Effect, Mario Galaxy, The Legend of Zelda, and Link's Awakeing.  Also Pokemon ORAS is coming out in a few days.

Oh yeah, and it's essay season.

best buy released their black friday deals.  some pretty quality stuff.  makes me realize that come next year there will be no old gen console games there so I will be screwed.  the question is will they have these deals starting thursday morning so i can just buy them while still not wearing pants...

best buy released their black friday deals. some pretty quality stuff. makes me realize that come next year there will be no old gen console games there so I will be screwed. the question is will they have these deals starting thursday morning so i can just buy them while still not wearing pants...

They start at 5 pm It says. I might try and grab the Walking Dead, Infamous and KillZone. I have the gamers club unlocked so three games for $48 can't be beat.

http://blackfriday.bestbuy.com

are the black friday deals going to start at 5pm online or is that just in store only? I feel last year I grabbed a bunch of stuff at like 10 am online...

I'm not sure but I'm going to call tomorrow. Best Buy is right around the corner but online is better.

PS4 exclusive Bloodborne has been delayed from February 5 to late March—specifically, March 24 for North America, 25th for Europe, 26th for Japan, and 27th for the UK and Ireland. The reason? So that From Software can "deliver the best possible final experience." 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PS4 exclusive Bloodborne has been delayed from February 5 to late March—specifically, March 24 for North America, 25th for Europe, 26th for Japan, and 27th for the UK and Ireland. The reason? So that From Software can "deliver the best possible final experience."

I just realized that I can play BLOODBOOOOOOOOOOOOORNEEEEEE now that I have a PS4

BLOODBOOOOOOOOOOOOORNEEEEEEE

PS4 exclusive Bloodborne has been delayed from February 5 to late March—specifically, March 24 for North America, 25th for Europe, 26th for Japan, and 27th for the UK and Ireland. The reason? So that From Software can "deliver the best possible final experience." 

HAIL YEAH.

But, now it is delayed :'(